No announcement yet.

Getting very pessimistic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are reasons why I don't own firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Me too. I'd be a murdering SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        There are huge differences, but the main thing is all the guys running would repeal Obamacare. Thats enough for me to vote on right there.

These employment numbers being touted, are skewed so much that it's hilarious. When 1.2 million jobs totally disappear, of course the numbers will look better. When millions of Americans leave the work force because they've given up on finding a job, they don't count in the unemployment figures, either.

Don't believe the hype the press puts out on any of these guys, especially Barry. You won't hear anyone in the press challenge him or his record. Gas is closing in on $4 a gallon and may be nearer to $5 in the summer/fall. Americans still vote with their pocketbooks
        The main reason I don't care for Romney is becasue I don't believe he'll even try to repeal Obamacare. Afterall, he has his own Romneycare, which is very similar. At this point, as much as I hate to do it, I will cast my anti-Obama vote. It's a shame RP didn't make it. He's still my favorite man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyron Shulaces View Post
          riiight.....thanks RP nuthugger.
          He's not far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            So the only thing stopping you from murdering people is not owning a gun? You aren't very determined....

Comment

There are reasons why I DO own firearms too. I believe the day is coming where we may have to vote from the rooftop if our constitution is to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                So the only thing stopping you from murdering people is not owning a gun? You aren't very determined....
                LOL!

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Same reason I don't have any axes!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                    lmfao Morons.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Pessimism, from the Latin a state of mind in which one perceives life negatively. Value judgments may vary dramatically between individuals, even when judgments of fact are undisputed. The most common example of this phenomenon is the "Is the glass half empty or half full?" situation. The degree in which situations like these are evaluated as something good or something bad can be described in terms of one's optimism or pessimism respectively. Throughout history, the pessimistic disposition has had effects on all major areas of thinking.

Comment

Pessimistic means you have negative or doubtful opinions of what may happen in the future.....not sure the term really applies here.....because a lot of bad shit has ALREADY happened and there is evidence to support that it WILL get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by james.jonson31 View Post

Pessimism, from the Latin a state of mind in which one perceives life negatively. Value judgments may vary dramatically between individuals, even when judgments of fact are undisputed. The most common example of this phenomenon is the "Is the glass half empty or half full?" situation. The degree in which situations like these are evaluated as something good or something bad can be described in terms of one's optimism or pessimism respectively. Throughout history, the pessimistic disposition has had effects on all major areas of thinking.
                          I am pessimistic that you will have an account here for very much longer.

I am optimistic that you will not have an account here for very much longer.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            I am pessimistic that you will have an account here for very much longer.

I am optimistic that you will not have an account here for very much longer.
                            I'm beginning to like some of Geof's posts' and it scares the shit outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Very true. When you hear "conservative" in the press, it's in a negative connotation concerning "social conservatism". I'm a lot more concerned about a candidates economic conservatism than anything, but the press doesn't bring that into play. Its all about birth control? Really? Its laughable that people even fall for that bullshit.

Barry has no record to run on, so lets talk about birth control?
                              Really? People don't want to vote for preachers. Leave them at church. Yet these are the candidates that come out of the Republican primaries. This is America, don't need the Taliban here.

Rick Santorum in a 9/25/2003 speech to the Heritage Foundation on the "Necessity of Marriage." "Right to privacy" started with contraception, led to abortio...

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes."

-Thomas Jefferson to Alexander von Humboldt, Dec. 6, 1813.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                                Really? People don't want to vote for preachers. Leave them at church. Yet these are the candidates that come out of the Republican primaries. This is America, don't need the Taliban here.

Rick Santorum in a 9/25/2003 speech to the Heritage Foundation on the "Necessity of Marriage." "Right to privacy" started with contraception, led to abortio...

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes."

-Thomas Jefferson to Alexander von Humboldt, Dec. 6, 1813.
                                So, how pissed were you about Obama saying he was doing what God wanted him to do with raising taxes?
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X