X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat boy must've tried to eat a bullet.
    sigpic

Comment

Sad thing is, if he is dead, no one in his country will know about it for months I bet.

Comment

You don't remember those poor bastards wailing and flailing in the streets when daddy died?
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          You don't remember those poor bastards wailing and flailing in the streets when daddy died?
          Sure, but that is a completely different situation.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Sure, but that is a completely different situation.
            They were either forced (reports) or they were crying because the know it may get worse...
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              They were either forced (reports) or they were crying because the know it may get worse...
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Sad thing is, if he is dead, no one in his country will know about it for months I bet.
                Well, now they've got a new reason to wail and flail. Looks to me like every so often, they like a good wail and flail. To each his own I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                  Well, now they've got a new reason to wail and flail. Looks to me like every so often, they like a good wail and flail. To each his own I guess.
                  Iran outdid North Korea in the wail & flail category when the Ayatollah Khomeini died and the frenzied mob dumped his corpse out the coffin onto the street during his funeral procession.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Iran outdid North Korea in the wail & flail category when the Ayatollah Khomeini died and the frenzied mob dumped his corpse out the coffin onto the street during his funeral procession.
                    I remember that....

IRANIANS BE CRAZY!!!!

Comment

Been wondering, was that an accident or did they all just decide it was a good idea before letting him go finally?
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Been wondering, was that an accident or did they all just decide it was a good idea before letting him go finally?
                        Supposedly they wanted to touch and/or kiss his lifeless body and things got out of control.

Comment

Is that the son in the movie "From Dusk 'Til Dawn"?

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

wow...that haircut...just, wow
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Wahahah! I LOL'd at that. Thanks for a good laugh. Looks like the N. Koreans could learn a thing or two about how to wail and flail.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Is that the son in the movie "From Dusk 'Til Dawn"?

Stevo
                              Could be. Could be.

Comment

Working...
                              X