Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    Absolutely!!

There's no reason whatsoever to enlighten yourself with proper information. Just leave that up to the rest of us who prefer to be intelligent.
    LOL @ tweedle dick
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      Absolutely!!

There's no reason whatsoever to enlighten yourself with proper information. Just leave that up to the rest of us who prefer to be intelligent.
      Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      LOL @ tweedle dick
      LOL @ you uncircumsized bastards. And this is as far as I'm willing to participate in this conversation... good day.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
        LOL @ you uncircumsized bastards. And this is as far as I'm willing to participate in this conversation... good day.
        Negatory.

<----- snipped.

Luckily for me, I choose to get good information. Had I known then, and possessed the ability to speak for myself, I would not have been circumsised.

Comment

I don't know if women care about this issue as much as I care about pussy being shaved, but if they do then I'm glad I'm snipped since birth.

Comment

You guys enjoy your smegma. I couldn't imagine how annoying it would be to keep your dick clean in the field if you were unsnipped.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
              You guys enjoy your smegma. I couldn't imagine how annoying it would be to keep your dick clean in the field if you were unsnipped.
              Never had an issue, I think evolution determined it to be an ok design.
              Ded

Comment

Never had an issue, I think evolution determined it to be an ok design.
                Evolution also gave you a tail bone, wisdom teeth, and an appendix.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I have an Indian friend (dots not feathers) who is verbally abused everywhere he goes, because it's common knowledge that he is not snipped. We call him Rumpleforeskin, pre-flop, more-on (more on the tip than the rest of us), dog dick, Hindiana Jones and the Temple of Skin, turtle dick, cheese factory, and many more. And this isn't just among us friends. We tell every new chick he has a chance at dating, or banging, etc. All the jokes aren't behind closed doors. Rather in large groups, where it's the most embarrassing. Shit like that is enough reason for me. I also know chicks that won't fuck a dude that isn't circumcised. I'm sure there are some women that won't fuck a guy who is, but by comparison, it's got to be a much smaller group.
                  This is sooooo true. I remember in Jr High & High School athletics there was one dude in the locker room who wasn't snipped. That poor guy was ridiculed so much, every single day. I bet that sole fact ruined his entire school experience, and maybe more.

Comment

Never had my wisdoms or appendix out and the tail bone doesn't bother me. soo... I guess I just have good genes.
                    Ded

Comment

And none of the above are operated on/removed unless they start causing problems.

Comment

Never had my wisdoms or appendix out and the tail bone doesn't bother me. soo... I guess I just have good genes.
                        I'm going to run with this argument....what do you think a pediatrician would say if you asked them to remove your newborn's appendix and tailbone?

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                          And none of the above are operated on/removed unless they start causing problems.
                          Durrrr, not the point in our convo.

Comment

Durrrr, not the point in our convo.
                            I guess I'll cut that fucker off if it starts giving me shit!

29 years though and its been nice to myself and the ladies so far!

I call it my Rodney, btw
                            Ded

Comment

I'm of the firm belief that women and children should be the property of the man of the household (a la Roman style). Therefor, parents should call it.

Should also allow retroactive abortion up until the age of 18.

Comment

Should also allow retroactive abortion up until the age of 18.

YES X10000000000, late term fifty fourth trimester son!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X