Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corruptioin of America

It's a long read but well worth it.

We provide actionable investment recommendations and research for individuals self-managing their portfolios.

Great way to start your day!
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Nice. I am watching the video now.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Everything he points out is 100% accurate. I especially like when he talks about that moron from Houston.

Comment

My only problem with the entire article is making the case that purchasing power is lower just because the price of gold is higher. That's a bunch of bullshit. Let's say it is 2005 all over again and we tie purchasing power to the price of real estate? Does that then foretell dire circumstances? After all, real estate is more valuable than gold (it has a use to the average person). Picking an asset class that happens to be in a bubble at that moment doesn't do anything but cheapen his case. Like it or not, gold is just another fiat currency and will also some day be totally worthless beyond industrial uses.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The paper is good, but everyone must know that:

By using gdp per capita pegged to gold, all he's done is turned that chart into the gold inverse over that period. Go look at a chart for gold, it's the exact opposite. A more intellectually honest method would be to just chart real gdp in the first place.

This is the same guy who alarmed evceryone by stating the imminent collapse of the us dollar/economy was coming in 2011.

This is the same guy who was fined and penalized by the SEC for fraud.

For the record, I agree with a lot of his points/analysis. Don't ever take one person's assessment as gospel though, this guy uses questionable tactics.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

LMFAO @ Stansberry! It's a total hind sight outlook over the last few years saying "I told you so" without them "Telling us so."

They had a whole YouTube following a while back until they (he) was outted for not getting anyone out of the market when the video claimed AND was just pushing a pay per subscription blog/newsletter stating nothing but obvious economic news with a few pump and dump stock picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                LMFAO @ Stansberry! It's a total hind sight outlook over the last few years saying "I told you so" without them "Telling us so."

They had a whole YouTube following a while back until they (he) was outted for not getting anyone out of the market when the video claimed AND was just pushing a pay per subscription blog/newsletter stating nothing but obvious economic news with a few pump and dump stock picks.
                I'm not seeing the part about hindsight.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

No, it was a previous YouTube vid. I think someone even posted it either here or the old site.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    No, it was a previous YouTube vid. I think someone even posted it either here or the old site.
                    Oh I see

Comment

Search YouTube for "Stansberry Research."

It's over an hour long.

Comment

This paragraph says a lot, and I don't disagree.

"We have lost our sense of honor, humility, and the dedication to personal responsibility that, for more than 200 years, made our country the greatest hope for mankind. I want to detail some of the factors that gave rise to the current entitlement society. We have become a country of people who believe their well-being is someone else's responsibility."

Comment

Working...
                        X