obama may be in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abedh View Post
    It's been a week now and it looks like the latest wacko conspiracy theory has landed nothing. Looks like Elvis really is dead.
    What's this weeks wacko of the day conspiracy theory that makes you look and sound dumb? I am sure several of you have dozens of them. Makes for a great laugh at your expense.
    We don't need any wacko theories for examples of dumb, since we have your posts readily available.

Comment

It's been a week now and it looks like the latest wacko conspiracy theory has landed nothing. Looks like Elvis really is dead.
      What's this weeks wacko of the day conspiracy theory that makes you look and sound dumb? I am sure several of you have dozens of them. Makes for a great laugh at your expense.
      Keep drinking that water...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

It is time for you to adjust your knee pads and re-apply your chap stick.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Perhaps you can explain the abnormalities in the document, the fudged numbers, the wrong pixilation, the fact it took 2 years to produce one and he STILL is fighting not to let anyone see the original
          Not to mention Ct. ss# that belonged to someone else and a computer generated "cert of live birth" which didn't exist in the 60's as is not a Birth Cert.
          This potus past is the most private/hidden in history and has been sealed so no one can see it. That alone should raise a red flag.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
          X