• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denny View Post
    just makes me not want a gt500
    hahah
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      This from the guy that's against gas guzzling cars? Oh wait...he wants one, the rest of can't.
      Didn't hitler do the same thing? Insist on a car for the people(VW), yet ride around in a Mercedes-Benz(770)?

Comment

Someone should snipe a gt500.

Comment

Ford:
          Due to the fact that Obama approves, we are terminating and banning the production of all GT500s
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

It'll now be known as the GT-600, and have yet another 150 HP. For a total 800 HP.

I mean why not. They're already producing a 650HP car. Just as well go on up to 800 and have the biggest balls of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Didn't hitler do the same thing? Insist on a car for the people(VW), yet ride around in a Mercedes-Benz(770)?
              While I get the negative connotation, in this instance (as well as many others) Hitler was doing more for the prosperity of his people than Obama. He wasn't limiting what the people could have, he was behind the creation of a very useful vehicle that the masses could afford and use to better their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                While I get the negative connotation, in this instance (as well as many others) Hitler was doing more for the prosperity of his people than Obama. He wasn't limiting what the people could have, he was behind the creation of a very useful vehicle that the masses could afford and use to better their lives.
                I know... I was being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Fanboy!

Comment

Working...
                  X