Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm voting for Obama now!

Barack Obama Thinks The Shelby GT500 Is "Sick"

President Barack Obama took time out from watching the Republican field eviscerate each other in Florida to visit the Washington D.C. Auto Show. He sat in roughly six cars, but seemed to focus on the 2013 Shelby GT500, which he apparently called "sick." Right on, Mr. President.

President Barack Obama took time out from watching the Republican field eviscerate each other in Florida to visit the Washington D.C. Auto Show. He sat in roughly six cars, but seemed to focus on the 2013 Shelby GT500, which he apparently called "sick." Right on, Mr. President.

All the cars were American, including the 2013 Ford Fusion and Dodge Dart, as well as the awesomely 'Merican Corvette ZR1. Still, the Mustang totally won him over according to the Detroit News's David Shepardson.

He first joked "This is what I needed in high school" and later added "This is sick*" to his assessment. He probably also said some stuff about hybrids but who really cares?

*He may have also said "this is a stick" but that's way less fun.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Just makes me not want a GT500

Comment

Well you can burn in hell then Daniel.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

lol, hell I vote for his ass now. And lets not forget he killed OBL and resuced a white woman last week from pirates...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This from the guy that's against gas guzzling cars? Oh wait...he wants one, the rest of can't.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I think he is trying to appeal to the younger crowd...all just attention.

" hey, forget the boring debates and what not, lets go have some fun and look at cars. Wow, this Mustang is cool man"
            Get what I mean....connecting with the youth through action. Notice how he went for the stang and even stated, "this is something I would have wanted in High School".

<===did not vote Obama
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

What was the new regulation that will be in place in the coming years for emissions/mpg standards that could kill performance cars?

oh yea

Guy's a joke. This is what he probably wants everyone to ride.

Comment

Comment

Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Fuck him.
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      I think he is trying to appeal to the younger crowd...all just attention.

" hey, forget the boring debates and what not, lets go have some fun and look at cars. Wow, this Mustang is cool man"
                      Get what I mean....connecting with the youth through action. Notice how he went for the stang and even stated, "this is something I would have wanted in High School".

<===did not vote Obama
                      Yeah and who the HELL would not want a car like that in HS. It's up to parents to not get cars like that for kids in HS.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm sorry but in high school the cars I dreamed of driving sure as fuck didn't say Chevrolet or Ford on them...more like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          I'm sorry but in high school the cars I dreamed of driving sure as fuck didn't say Chevrolet or Ford on them...more like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche.
                          But you would've happily driven a new GT500.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            But you would've happily driven a new GT500.
                            hell i was happy to get my 95gt in h/s haha

Comment

Nothing he can do would make me vote for him!!!
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X