Dumb female dog....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb female dog....

Cliff notes: Congresswoman gets wire tapped by FBI for pulling shenanigans/scamola and voted for the Patriot act. Well no shit you idiot....

Awesome. I love that more members of congress were worried about being wiretapped. They only care about rights violations when it applies to them.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Next up: New law passed where you can't wire tap any government official. Sort of an "Oh crap, I can't believe we left that part out" deal.

Comment

They must be learning, because now they don't want to be subjected to drug testing. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237333.html

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          They must be learning, because now they don't want to be subjected to drug testing. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237333.html
          Re-read. IMO, it was a dirty trick done by a Democrat to shut down the bill. Lord know they don't want welfare people to get drug screened:
          A Republican member of the Indiana General Assembly withdrew his bill to create a pilot program for drug testing welfare applicants Friday after one of his Democratic colleagues amended the measure to require drug testing for lawmakers.

"There was an amendment offered today that required drug testing for legislators as well and it passed, which led me to have to then withdraw the bill," said Rep. Jud McMillin (R-Brookville), sponsor of the original welfare drug testing bill.

The Supreme Court ruled drug testing for political candidates unconstitutional in 1997, striking down a Georgia law. McMillin said he withdrew his bill so he could reintroduce it on Monday with a lawmaker drug testing provision that would pass constitutional muster.

"I've only withdrawn it temporarily," he told HuffPost, stressing he carefully crafted his original bill so that it could survive a legal challenge.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Why is it unconsitutional to drug test a politcal candidate, when everyone else gets drug tested for potential employment? Gotta love double standards.

Comment

I'm sure the FBI is just loving double standards. If you pay attention, every time they get onto something big that would actually change things, they're blocked by politicians. And it does happen, around every 5-10 years. They'll be about to bust some shit wide open and then they get blocked.
              Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 02-01-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Why is it unconsitutional to drug test a politcal candidate, when everyone else gets drug tested for potential employment? Gotta love double standards.
                I'm sure it has to do with public sector and 4th Amendment vs. private sector.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                X