• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    He's halfway correct.
    Lmfao!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Hmmm...
      Goddamn shit stirrer.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        KIss my ass, and then explain.

I want him out at all costs', regardless of who runs against him.
        Sorry dude. I want him out, but the fact is that most of the GOP has settled for the fact that anyone is better than Obama. I think that's bordering on falsehood (couldn't be much worse, but 'better' is an interesting term to use), but even if it's 100% true, it's completely incomprehensible to me as to why you would settle for someone only marginally "better". The GOP has said, "Fuck it, there's a head with a body attached to it that isn't Obama, let's call it a day."

You also have stated over and over and over again that you don't think the Republican nominee can lose this race; I think you're in for a rude awakening come November. I'm not sure there's a candidate left in this race that can win.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, Hunstman was the undefeatable-against-Obama candidate. He had the fiscal and constitutional policies of Paul (largely) and has a stronger background and rhetoric in foreign policy than anyone that's run since Reagan.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            As far as I'm concerned, Hunstman was the undefeatable-against-Obama candidate. He had the fiscal and constitutional policies of Paul (largely) and has a stronger background and rhetoric in foreign policy than anyone that's run since Reagan.
            Huntsman never had a prayer, was really weak in debate, and never came across as a leader. If there's not a candidate left that can beat Barry, then there never was one. I don't think any of those that dropped out could have beaten him. Romney probably has a better chance than any of them that are left, but again, I'll vote for whoever it is. I still don't see why thats flawed logic. Barry has to go, and any of those that are left would be better than what we have. No matter what I thiink, the caucus will pick the candidate, and whoever that is will get my vote.

Comment

This thread has gotten quite hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Huntsman never had a prayer, was really weak in debate, and never came across as a leader. If there's not a candidate left that can beat Barry, then there never was one. I don't think any of those that dropped out could have beaten him. Romney probably has a better chance than any of them that are left, but again, I'll vote for whoever it is. I still don't see why thats flawed logic. Barry has to go, and any of those that are left would be better than what we have. No matter what I thiink, the caucus will pick the candidate, and whoever that is will get my vote.
                It's flawed logic, to me, because it was always a matter of anything but Barry and that didn't just come about now that we're left with 2.3 mediocre-bad candidates. A little more effort and forethought in this race would have gone a long way.

And as for Hunstman, it's tough to come across as strong in a debate where the moderators tend to only ask questions of the media darlings. Every time I've seen Hunstman be challenged on his views, especially on foreign policy, he's come across as confident and intelligent. It's a non-point now, but I think the GOP missed out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  It's flawed logic, to me, because it was always a matter of anything but Barry and that didn't just come about now that we're left with 2.3 mediocre-bad candidates. A little more effort and forethought in this race would have gone a long way.

And as for Hunstman, it's tough to come across as strong in a debate where the moderators tend to only ask questions of the media darlings. Every time I've seen Hunstman be challenged on his views, especially on foreign policy, he's come across as confident and intelligent. It's a non-point now, but I think the GOP missed out there.
                  Whatever the reason, he didn't debate well. Effort and forethought on my part would not make one iota of difference. I see flaws in all the candidates. After voting in 8 presidential elections (2012 being 9), other than '80 and '92, they've been pretty much the same. 1980 brought big change and a landslide that no one of substance predicted. 1992 brought us a 3rd party Ross Perot (who I supported), which brought us Clinton.

Comment

Working...
                  X