Nice Media Omission...student beaten unconscious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
    Is it possible for a nonwhite person to be charged with a hate crime?
    I can't say I've ever seen or heard it happen.
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    According to Eric Holder? No. The Civil Rights laws weren't written to protect whites
    Only if the victim is gay.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

----edit----

Beat me to it!

In cases where it was a sexual orientation hate crime, but I've never seen it in racial hate crimes.
      Ded

Comment

The animals that attacked that transvestite in mcdonalds four or so months ago, in which they tried to drag it outside, were charged with hate crimes. Saw it touched on in only one article, then it dropped off the radar screen...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Everyone is a racist to some degree. People will always gravitate to their own kind for a familiar and safe enviorment. The problem only comes when people take it to a level of hate, resentment or for some a sense of entitlement.

Everyone is prejudiced to a degree, not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Everyone is prejudiced to a degree, not racist.
            You are correct, I worded it incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              It's not about stereotypes, it's about the media not mentioning race. IF it was the opposite...7 white students beating up 1 black student... What do you think the media reaction would be?
              exactly. it would've been front page news and wolf blitzer and that ugly chick on msnbc would be squawking about how awful this was and how could things like that still happen in this day and age.

btw, i dont consider ocala "rural".
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

I don't normally get involved in this forum but I might write a letter to the governor about hate crime charges being brought about. Will it help. No. But it will make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  It's not about stereotypes, it's about the media not mentioning race. IF it was the opposite...7 white students beating up 1 black student... What do you think the media reaction would be?
                  You must've missed the memo. When you're white, it's only a hate crime if you're gay.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Nope, the victim is white. There is no such thing as a hate crime against a whitey unless they are gay.

Stevo
                    Oh, damn. I missed this the first go around!

Comment

"Momma just sweeped them off the porch with a broom"

Comment

I went to the San Antonio Zoo as a young kid. I remember standing and watching the inmates at "Monkey Island". I bet that bus was like that. A zoo full of monkeys. Wonder if Michelle Obama will require all school buses to stock bananas and peanuts. They could use their food stamps to pay for them. Maybe a Democrat could get the contract to supply them. Welcome to Barry's new America.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                          I went to the San Antonio Zoo as a young kid. I remember standing and watching the inmates at "Monkey Island". I bet that bus was like that. A zoo full of monkeys. Wonder if Michelle Obama will require all school buses to stock bananas and peanuts. They could use their food stamps to pay for them. Maybe a Democrat could get the contract to supply them. Welcome to Barry's new America.
                          Good lord. Because a group of black kids beat up a white kid, all black people are animals? I'm glad I'm a member of a race with no members that would ever be capable of doing something like this! Oh, wait.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                            man i glad i dont live in a trailer anymore.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                            X