Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something stinks in IOWA

Link is from drudge
    http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.co...nt-unresolved/.
    Last edited by teal93derp; 01-19-2012, 02:34 PM.

Neither Santorum or Romney are likely to win against the sitting POTUS so it's a moot point.

Comment

Santorum should be pissed and should address it tonight in the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Neither Santorum or Romney are likely to win against the sitting POTUS so it's a moot point.
        The last time I checked the latest poll Romney and Paul were both dead even against Obama. I think it's pretty obvious the majority of people want anyone but Obama in office.

Comment

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
          The last time I checked the latest poll Romney and Paul were both dead even against Obama. I think it's pretty obvious the majority of people want anyone but Obama in office.
          I agree, though I think we (you and I) are in the minority of people who think that on this board. Another report recently shows Barry losing even more independent support than what was thought. This was before his pipeline gaffe yesterday.

Comment

The majority of intelligent people do not want Obama back in office, that is.

Romney and Paul together can be dead even against Obama, but take away one or the other, and such may no longer be the case.

Comment

Romney and Paul together can be dead even against Obama, but take away one or the other, and such may no longer be the case.
              You're right. It'll most likely be a big margin in favor of the REP nominee once it's narrowed down to one person. IMO it won't be anywhere close to even like it is now.

Comment

The majority of intelligent people do not want Obama back in office, that is..
                You hit the nail on the head, the majority of intelligent people account for 25-40 percent of the Amercian public. The scales have tipped towards the uneducated, ignorant, uneducated minorities and free loaders in general!

Wrap that up in a ball and swallow it, the truth hurts!

Comment

Ithink the elections are rigged in advance, and Barry will win by just a hair so people will think it was legit. The Dems and Reps have nothing to do with it. It is all about the elites being in control.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                    Ithink the elections are rigged in advance, and Barry will win by just a hair so people will think it was legit. The Dems and Reps have nothing to do with it. It is all about the elites being in control.
                    Costco has tin foil on sale right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post

I think the Kool-Aid is on sale in the next isle over.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

So you're saying that election rigging and voter fraud aren't possible? Everyone is so quick now a days to call someone a conspiracy theorist when there is a legitimate argument. Just look at the Iowa results. Look at the history of diebold voting machines. When you know what really is possible in an election come back with a better argument. That name calling shit is just plain pathetic, and it makes you look like a fool.

Comment

So you're saying that election rigging and voter fraud aren't possible? Everyone is so quick now a days to call someone a conspiracy theorist when there is a legitimate argument. Just look at the Iowa results. Look at the history of diebold voting machines. When you know what really is possible in an election come back with a better argument. That name calling shit is just plain pathetic, and it makes you look like a fool.
                          He didn't say "could be". You don't know me, so don't act like you have half the intelligence to figure me out...you don't. Is that not a conspiracy theory he threw out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                            I think the Kool-Aid is on sale in the next isle over.
                            Which Kool-Aid am I supposedly drinking, big boy? Not Ron Pauls' like the rest of you robot's, that's for damn sure.

Comment

He didn't say "could be". You don't know me, so don't act like you have half the intelligence to figure me out...you don't. Is that not a conspiracy theory he threw out there?
                              No, that's the problem with the neo-cons, it's SO hard to do a little research. Much easier to throw out the tinfoil hat or conspiracy line. It's like the "race" card for the neo-cons.

Which Kool-Aid am I supposedly drinking, big boy? Not Ron Pauls' like the rest of you robot's, that's for damn sure.
                              Pick one, they're all the same.
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                              X