Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        "Our troops are either stupid or evil."
        Forgot the 3rd option.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

stupid and evil?

Comment

That wanna-be smart bitch can come and say that to my face. I've never hit a woman, but I'll start with her. I'm not stupid or evil, and for her to make such a completely ignorant blanket statement is a slap in the face to every person that has ever served in the military, and to every family member that has had to bury a loved one that died protecting her right to be stupid whore.
            If anyone can get her contact info, I'd be more than happy to forward it to Patrick (Pokulski-Blatz), and give him a ride to discuss things with her.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

that liberal bitch is dumb and doesn't even deserve the time of opening up that link.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                That wanna-be smart bitch can come and say that to my face. I've never hit a woman, but I'll start with her. I'm not stupid or evil, and for her to make such a completely ignorant blanket statement is a slap in the face to every person that has ever served in the military, and to every family member that has had to bury a loved one that died protecting her right to be stupid whore.
                If anyone can get her contact info, I'd be more than happy to forward it to Patrick (Pokulski-Blatz), and give him a ride to discuss things with her.
                What rights?

The president can assassinate US citizens whenever he pleases. The government is CRIMINAL. Not corrupt, CRIMINAL.
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I am normally not inclined to hurt or humiliate women but I would love to get this gal into the dungeon to do both of those things; unfortunately I am sure that is her sort of thing so it wouldn't be quite as much fun.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Helosailor.....you hit the nail on the head. This is the first time I think I truly want to go find this woman and punch her in the face. I wonder if she would say the same things if she had been next to me in Iraq? She should be sterilized so her ignorance can't be passed on to something as innocent as a child.
                    Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                    -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
                      Helosailor.....you hit the nail on the head. This is the first time I think I truly want to go find this woman and punch her in the face. I wonder if she would say the same things if she had been next to me in Iraq? She should be sterilized so her ignorance can't be passed on to something as innocent as a child.
                      I bet she would as she knows that soldiers aren't evil or stupid and we'd protect her despite her spitting on us.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

About as good as a terrorist if you ask me..

Shoot on sight.

Comment

I only made it about a minute in, but this bitch is just that, a bitch.
                          Fuck her.

Comment

I want to shit in her mouth.
                            Ded

Comment

Shit, dude we killed a MILLION Iraqi's apparently...high five for way overshooting even the most liberal estimates you dumb twat.

Comment

Working...
                              X