No announcement yet.

Another way to raise gas prices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Nigerians going on strike Sunday if govt doesnt reinstate fuel subsidy. +5-10 on crude tuesday morning if its not done. Also Iran says CIA attached a magnetic car bomb to a nuclear scientists car killing him friday. Dont think these mofos arent getting pissed they are planning some shit as we speak.

Comment

Regardless of the timimg of the video's, it shows his agenda from day 1, and that the price of electricity and gasoline mean nothing to him. His mannerisms tell me that he believes we should just accept the inevitable rise in energy costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Drudge Report has an article from some guy with Gasbuddy saying gas will approach $5 a gallon around Memorial Day (in the northeast). In the meantime, his Highness is road-blocking a big-time pipeline that not only provides crude from our own continent, but will also provide jobs. He's choosing the tree-huggers (and Lisa Jackson with the EPA) over the rest of us.
        Can't remember... some economist guy was saying that the magic number that will really send this country into total economic collapse is $6.00 per gallon. Don't know if its true but there has to be a limit, and we're approaching it.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Where is racr with his Obama nut hugging ass?
        Once exposed as a liberal, they usually don't come back and face the shame and degradation.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          BTW Nigerians going on strike Sunday if govt doesnt reinstate fuel subsidy. +5-10 on crude tuesday morning if its not done. Also Iran says CIA attached a magnetic car bomb to a nuclear scientists car killing him friday. Dont think these mofos arent getting pissed they are planning some shit as we speak.
          I'm betting it was Mossad instead of the CIA. I'm not saying we weren't "involved" though. I don't see Barry giving consent for that.

Comment

With the more than likely coming fuel issues, would it be crazy to think the government would start to change the way private business handle their day to day operations. For example, i could do my job from home, but my company requires me to commute in everyday. Could they step in, and force private business to keep people off the roads and away from gas stations?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              With the more than likely coming fuel issues, would it be crazy to think the government would start to change the way private business handle their day to day operations. For example, i could do my job from home, but my company requires me to commute in everyday. Could they step in, and force private business to keep people off the roads and away from gas stations?

Why would they intentionally lessen their income from your driving and buying more fuel?
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Why would they intentionally lessen their income from your driving and buying more fuel?
                Im referring to an extreme case of possibke gas shortages. I should have specified

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Im referring to an extreme case of possibke gas shortages. I should have specified
                  We won't be running into any shortages dude, as there is plenty to go around. What we will run into is manipulation of the supply.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Lisa P Jackson is the executive administrator (appointed by Barry) and she's about as left as they come. She is the reason for all the new emmissions requirements, ethanol levels in gasoline, and the drop in oil exploration and pipelines.
                    Yup, the EPA proposed upping ethanol levels to 15%, which would end up blowing a lot of older engines. Fortunately, it appears that Congress is blocking that.

However let's not forget that the Bush administration and the Republican Congress got us into this ethanol mess. Even that Joe Barton voted for ethanol after being a big opponent of it for years.

Just one more thing that shows you're getting much of the same with both parties.

Comment

Working...
                    X