Another way to raise gas prices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way to raise gas prices.

Seems we are in store for another reason for gas prices to go up. If it's not Iran its our own.

http://DallasGunTrader.com

Lisa P Jackson is the executive administrator (appointed by Barry) and she's about as left as they come. She is the reason for all the new emmissions requirements, ethanol levels in gasoline, and the drop in oil exploration and pipelines.

Comment

I do appliance repair and I've downside into a Ford Focus to save on gas. If prices go up i'll have to peddle to each of my customers.
      http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Its inevitable that prices are going to rise. Go ahead and start getting ready for it because our curent energy policy is unsustainable

Comment

This has gone out of hand.. What happened to "For The People"? It's more for the Rich!! As time moves on, we the people don't matter anymore, then what will the Rich do? Find something else to raise the prices on... Ahhh well, time to get a third job..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
          Sporting a 1998 Mustang V6 3.8 5 Speed
          Flow Master 440 Dual Exhaust

Comment

Meanwhile Obama rides around in a limo that gets 5 miles per gallon. I've seen the presidential fleet first hand at the WH. Not a single hybrid or electric car amongst them
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Drudge Report has an article from some guy with Gasbuddy saying gas will approach $5 a gallon around Memorial Day (in the northeast). In the meantime, his Highness is road-blocking a big-time pipeline that not only provides crude from our own continent, but will also provide jobs. He's choosing the tree-huggers (and Lisa Jackson with the EPA) over the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Drudge Report has an article from some guy with Gasbuddy saying gas will approach $5 a gallon around Memorial Day (in the northeast). In the meantime, his Highness is road-blocking a big-time pipeline that not only provides crude from our own continent, but will also provide jobs. He's choosing the tree-huggers (and Lisa Jackson with the EPA) over the rest of us.
                IMO that will be built without question. Obama has wasted alot of money on BS solar companies and geothermal bullshit at the expense of taxpayers. A president as far left as he is has no business running the US. Time for him to pack it up and move out.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Meanwhile Obama rides around in a limo that gets 5 miles per gallon. I've seen the presidential fleet first hand at the WH. Not a single hybrid or electric car amongst them
                  And the SOB's wife has to take her own personal flights everywhere because she's a spolied ass bitch who hates being with her husband.

Comment

Gas was on average $1.64 a gallon 37 months ago when 0bama was voted in, it is now double that. He doesn't dictate gas prices, but his regime and their agendas greatly effect the price.

Two videos that make 0bama zealots vapor-lock.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Where is racr with his Obama nut hugging ass?
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Someone needs to pony up the cash and buy a fuel:air bomb for the EPA.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          Gas was on average $1.64 a gallon 37 months ago when 0bama was voted in, it is now double that. He doesn't dictate gas prices, but his regime and their agendas greatly effect the price.

Stevo
                          The best commercial money can buy, and it wouldn't cost a dime for production.

Comment

Got More Fuel for the Fire Right Here!!!!

The Nigerians are pissed because gas now costs them 3.50 a gallon as compared to 1.70. These folks live on avg of $2 a day. The govt has cut the 8 Billion fuel subsidy so the oil field workers have told them to go get fucked. Meetings today with unions but if a strike is called you can bet oil will go higher as this nigerian oil will be off the market. The platforms are automated but if a problem arises noone will be there to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                              Two totally different economic times. Obama hasnt helped energy much but a world economy coming back online is driving up prices in fuel. When he took office shit was messed up bad still is just not as bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X