The Correct Answer to Marines Pissing on Al Queda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Correct Answer to Marines Pissing on Al Queda

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”
    Good for him.

Comment

Unfortunately, I foresee dishonorably discharged and a flogging before all.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That's what's going to happen. Obama and Peneta are calling for the axe

Comment

I agree with LT Colonel West.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”
            Amen!
            1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
            2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
            2000 F250 4x4 PSD
            2012 Ford Exploder
            www.fquick.com/payne5757
            www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

They shouldn't get ninja punched either. Just put them on duty and have 'em wall sit and do eight count body builders for four or five hours. Do not take money out of their families mouth by demotion. War IS hell and I've done worse then those Marines and half the US military has as well we just didn't get caught. People that known nothing about the hatred you must have in a time of war should STFU!

Comment

couldn't have said it better myself.
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                  They shouldn't get ninja punched either. Just put them on duty and have 'em wall sit and do eight count body builders for four or five hours. Do not take money out of their families mouth by demotion. War IS hell and I've done worse then those Marines and half the US military has as well we just didn't get caught. People that known nothing about the hatred you must have in a time of war should STFU!
                  Exactly. Odds are, these idiots were shooting at these Marines a few minutes before.

Comment

Good to go.
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't argue with that.

Comment

Should have thrown swine urine all over them. Our country has turned into a big vagina.
                        http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

The Colonel is spot on, as usual.

Comment

I don't think you guys know that maxed out BN level NJP is loss of rank, 45 days of barracks restriction and another 45 days of extra duties.

C'mon, I say if a NJP just HAS to be given then max out at the company level, not battalion. Everyone is SO worried about image. We're trying to win the heart and minds of the local populace NOT the terrorist.
                            Last edited by Cannon; 01-15-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X