Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama asking for more!

it keeps getting better and better.

Although its a complete political stunt, he is wanting to "shrink" govt. Seems they are trying to take the wind out of competitors sails.

"Shrink govt? We want that too! Dont worry about Obamacare, look, we are trying to merge these three agencies!"

Comment

In the finest tradition of the former Soviet leaders he so wants to be like.......

Presenting......Komrade Obammy

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seeks-po...161650498.html
        it keeps getting better and better.
        I'm actually for shrinking of the government. If you read carefully, there's two things to note. One, this has been done before (Reagan). Two, Congress would still have the final say, and we know who controls it. At this point under his administration, I say we let it ride and start cutting back on all the agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          I'm actually for shrinking of the government. If you read carefully, there's two things to note. One, this has been done before (Reagan). Two, Congress would still have the final say, and we know who controls it. At this point under his administration, I say we let it ride and start cutting back on all the agencies.
          I read carefully, and its all smoke and mirrors.........

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            In the finest tradition of the former Soviet leaders he so wants to be like.......

Presenting......Komrade Obammy
            With the standard black name change. I expected this though. Asking for more power is the commie parasite way.

Comment

With more power in obammy-world he will need more czars too.

Comment

It is just another excuse to blame republicans, blame Bush, blame anyone but himself and his regime.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  It is just another excuse to blame republicans, blame Bush, blame anyone but himself and his regime.

Stevo
                  Basically and just continue to consolidate everything..... I hope he doesn't get back into office...

Comment

This is because the Chamber of Commerce got under his skin so if he puts a bunch of agencies together, he gets to pick a new head
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

tough crowd

Comment

As if all politics aren't. Again, it's a movement to get rid of a bunch of unwanted/unneeded agencies. On top of that, Congress has the final say. Know who controls there?

Comment

Politics plain and simple. bla bla bla
                          http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Let us consolidate several small piles of shit into one big pile of shit.
                            http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Originally posted by stang View Post
                              Let us consolidate several small piles of shit into one big pile of shit.
                              basically.. I mean what are they going to do shit can all these people? this won't cut the budget just do exactly wht you just said .makes it easier to bypass all the bullshit he would do to do when there was more agencies.

Comment

Working...
                              X