X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul just might...

fucking pull it off!

3rd in Iowa, and now 2nd in NH

Looks like people might actually wake up and NOT just vote for the lesser evil for once.

*knocks on wood*

You see where he is asking everyone else to drop out and pick either him or the devil to support?

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      You see where he is asking everyone else to drop out and pick either him or the devil to support?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/...-mitt-drop-out
      Ballsy.

Comment

Gingrich has become a Romney attack machine. HIs focus changed dramatically about a week ago, and it's a huge mistake. He's done. I think Santorum might still be a viable option (besides Romney and Paul), but he needs a strong showing in South Carolina. I kind of agree with RP on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Gingrich has become a Romney attack machine. HIs focus changed dramatically about a week ago, and it's a huge mistake. He's done. I think Santorum might still be a viable option (besides Romney and Paul), but he needs a strong showing in South Carolina. I kind of agree with RP on this one.

The sky, it is falling?

lol.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

The sky, it is falling?

lol.
            Because I agree that everyone else should pull out? Not hardly. When I agree with him on his foreign policy, the sky will be falling with pigs flying by.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Because I agree that everyone else should pull out? Not hardly. When I agree with him on his foreign policy, the sky will be falling with pigs flying by.

Just a joke bro. Just giving you a hard time...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Just a joke bro. Just giving you a hard time...
                I know.

Comment

As I stated four years ago, the American public is not yet discontented enough to elect Ron Paul. But they are getting much, much closer to that breaking point.

Comment

I had to laugh this morning because Bob Schieffer (sp?) stated that Paul is stealing potential from other conservatives that have a chance of beating Romney.

Romney eeked out victories in the north and back yard, the south is struggling deeper and hate carpet baggers so I see Romney tapering off fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I had to laugh this morning because Bob Schieffer (sp?) stated that Paul is stealing potential from other conservatives that have a chance of beating Romney.

Romney eeked out victories in the north and back yard, the south is struggling deeper and hate carpet baggers so I see Romney tapering off fast.
                      I would see it more like the other candidates taking away from Romney and Paul.

Comment

Bob Schieffer is one of the ones in MSM who has a huge agenda with Paul both Ron and Rand. Bob is a bobblehead douchenozzle in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          Bob Schieffer is one of the ones in MSM who has a huge agenda with Paul both Ron and Rand. Bob is a bobblehead douchenozzle in my opinion.
                          I agree with you. They are begging #2 to step down so #3-7 might have a chance.

Comment

What's funny or scary is how many of these people in the media are actualy connected to someone in the government. Andrea Mitchell = Alan Greenspan, Gloria Borger = Lance Morgan who is chief communications strategist at Powell Tate in Washington, D.C. wich is also conected to Newt Gingrich.

Comment

Not likely. Fact is, Romney won both Iowa and NH....that has never been done before by any candidate. He will be the nominee; good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X