Drudgereport NH poll is now open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drudgereport NH poll is now open

Lol! Again Ron Paul is running off with it...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Lol! Again Ron Paul is running off with it...
      Like he did before, and it really didn't reflect reality. Should be an interesting night , though.

Actually, Romney is leading that poll...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Like he A before, and it really didn't reflect reality. Should be an interesting night , though.

Actually, Romney is leading that poll...
        No Romney isn't leading look again. And as far as Iowa reflecting reality, we won't ever know what reality is as long as diebold machines are used for voting. I wonder if they are going to do the same shady tactic of taking the votes to another state and counting them like they did in Iowa last week? That's extremely suspicious. Knowing what happened in NH in 2008 regarding vote fraud and mis counting of Paul's votes, and all the other shenanigans that happened there, they should be required to use a new kind of machine for the votes. I find it amusing that we can put a man on the moon but we can't get a fool proof voting system.

Comment

You honestly think the establishment wants a fool proof voting system? Haha yeah right.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
            No Romney isn't leading look again. And as far as Iowa reflecting reality, we won't ever know what reality is as long as diebold machines are used for voting. I wonder if they are going to do the same shady tactic of taking the votes to another state and counting them like they did in Iowa last week? That's extremely suspicious. Knowing what happened in NH in 2008 regarding vote fraud and mis counting of Paul's votes, and all the other shenanigans that happened there, they should be required to use a new kind of machine for the votes. I find it amusing that we can put a man on the moon but we can't get a fool proof voting system.
            Don't treat me like a 21 year old dumbass...Please refer to the Iowa caucus when RP ran away with it on Drudge and placed 3rd.

Look at the Drudge Report under "Drudge Readers in NH vote" on the left hand side of the page. What does it say?

Comment

It says 29% for both Romney and Paul. I was talking about the other poll on there. I should of said that, my mistake.

Comment

It says 29% for both Romney and Paul. I was talking about the other poll on there. I should of said that, my mistake.
                It's very important that people in NH get out and vote, but apparently they don't. The SC poll has Paul at a 4 point advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  It's very important that people in NH get out and vote, but apparently they don't. The SC poll has Paul at a 4 point advantage.
                  Are you saying they don't get out and vote based on previous voter turnout or something else? I don't know anything about that and have not heard anything relating to low NH voter turnout before.

Comment

Are you saying they don't get out and vote based on previous voter turnout or something else? I don't know anything about that and have not heard anything relating to low NH voter turnout before.
                    In the iowa caucus, Paul won the Drudge poll by 10 points, then the actual vote came in and he was 3rd. As someone else stated, it's real easy to sit on your ass and press a button.

Comment

lmao at Rick Perry at 1%
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ron Paul To Everyone But Mitt: Drop Out

Campaign says unite behind Ron Paul to defeat Romney

That's how you throw your junk up on the table.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                        X