interesting Paul interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting Paul interview

Interesting the way he links personal property rights to civil rights...some might say concerning even. This small clip illustrates reason enough to turn some fence-riders off, I think.

Weak ass attempt at a gotcha question. Typical last ditch effort by the media to make him look bad.

Comment

There is no perfect candidate. If that is the worst they got on him....we would be lucky to have him as the President.

Comment

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
        Weak ass attempt at a gotcha question. Typical last ditch effort by the media to make him look bad.
        I don't see that; he asked him about statements he made. Is that not allowed?

Seems like a "question" to me. When does a question cease being a "question" and turn into a "gotcha question" anyway?

Comment

It's a fair question but just not very relevant. His whole philosophy is that people should have the least amount of FEDERAL government intervention needed. He wants the states to make those laws...not the government. Try looking at it that way. Things might not be morally right but that doesn't always mean the government should regulate it....example....sexual preference, racism, Westboro Baptist etc. As long as they dont cross the line, the government shouldn't tell them what they can and can't do.

Comment

I really liked the fact that he is prepared to enhance and change the republican party in the event he doesn't get the nomination. I think that is VERY cool, and shows he really cares about the party, even if he doesn't win. It's a pretty sharp contrast to the things that some of his zealot's are doing at other candidates' meetings. It's a shame the way some of them act...disruptive horse-shit, and it reflects on RP. The signs, etc, are fine and fair, but the loud yelling and disturbances are rediculous.

Comment

Working...
            X