Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ron Paul does not get the republican nomination, are you going to write him in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    I think they would get MUCH more of the swing vote by making Ron their nominee. They know it too, but they want THEIR guy. So fucking what. Like what I said, I 'm not playing their game.
    You'll show them!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      It's not a label, it's what you're doing. I call it as I see it, same as you. Of course it's your choice to do as you please. I pissed away a vote in '92, but at least Perot was on the ballot.
      I understand your point. I realize the gamble. If he doesn't make the ballot. He is next to done. But, damn, it. I refuse to be a pawn anymore. That's all we are nowadays. You can see it by the way the media is handling this campaign. They could easily play fair and let the best man win. Instead, they choose dirty, biased politics.

BTW, I voted for Perot too; and those jobs leaving our country are STILL making a giant sucking sound.

Comment

Randy, Paul is no Perot circus act.

Comment

You'll show them!
          nobody will show anybody... either official candidate will shove it up your ass
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I understand your point. I realize the gamble. If he doesn't make the ballot. He is next to done. But, damn, it. I refuse to be a pawn anymore. That's all we are nowadays. You can see it by the way the media is handling this campaign. They could easily play fair and let the best man win. Instead, they choose dirty, biased politics.

BTW, I voted for Perot too; and those jobs leaving our country are STILL making a giant sucking sound.
            I really, sincerely hope that when all the smoke clears, anyone NOT wanting Obama another 4 years can come together and defeat him. I hate giving the libs credit for ANYTHING, but they damn sure bond together when they have a common enemy.

Comment

That's not my job. You can't be "convinced" any way. I say support RP until he's obviously not going to win, then go with whoever has a shot. At that point if you like four more years of tyranny, go for Barry. So many RP supporters are "fatalists", like he's the ONLY answer. What about all the young "tea party" members that were elected last year? They DO make a difference, and there's evidence there will be another wave in '12.
              It will take a lot to convince me, but I am open to more information. It's a shame we can't get it from the media. I pray that Barry doesn't get back in. Our country as we know it is all but done if he does.

What do you like about the other candidates?

Comment

You'll show them!
                I really doubt it. I am doing it for my personal statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Perot got 19% of the popular vote. Pretty damn strong, and he knew his shit. He picked a silly running mate, but I still bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    nobody will show anybody... either official candidate will shove it up your ass
                    But Barry will go deeper, and with no lube.

Comment

the lesser of two evils is still evil... been voting for the lesser of two evils since I started voting. pretty much don't give a fuck anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Perot was on the ballot. The question was would you WRITE him in.

As in if it were Romney ( or anyone else) vs Obama.

You decided to write in Paul instead of voting.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I really doubt it. I am doing it for my personal statement.
                          So you're voting for obama?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            the lesser of two evils is still evil... been voting for the lesser of two evils since I started voting. pretty much don't give a fuck anymore
                            At least you're staying home.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Perot was on the ballot. The question was would you WRITE him in.

As in if it were Romney ( or anyone else) vs Obama.

You decided to write in Paul instead of voting.
                              That's pretty much my point.

Comment

At least you're staying home.
                                probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X