Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ron Paul does not get the republican nomination, are you going to write him in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ron Paul does not get the republican nomination, are you going to write him in?

Title pretty much says it, if RP does not get the republican nod, are you going to write him in?

Stevo
    Yes, I will
    0%
    no, I will vote for the repub nominee
    0%
    I suckle on the 0bama teet, so my opinion is null
    0%
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Do you want people to just concede to Obama? As much as I hate to vote for someone other than Paul, writing him in will just split votes which is actually like voting for Obama.

Comment

1 in 3 are the same. If you waste your vote writing him in you might as well vote for Obama.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Selection two, post two.

And it is a shame that he will not get it.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

2 people will vote for obama so far.
          sigpic

Comment

3 now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Do you want people to just concede to Obama? As much as I hate to vote for someone other than Paul, writing him in will just split votes which is actually like voting for Obama.
              Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              1 in 3 are the same. If you waste your vote writing him in you might as well vote for Obama.
              Exactly, writing anyone in is stupid. Might as well stay home. Has anyone won with a write in before?

Comment

I have seen a few people actually say they will write him in if he doesn't get the nomination, I am curious to how many will do so.

Stevo
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by lason View Post
                  exactly, writing anyone in is stupid. Might as well stay home. Has anyone won with a write in before?
                  but brah, i've got principals!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    This is probably one major reason, another would be butthurtedness over their favorite candidate not getting the nomination.

Stevo

Comment

When it comes to an election, "principle's" and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. I, too, am curious to see how this poll goes.

Comment

Surprised thus far. Almost as many that will vote party will write him in.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

so far, 40% of conservatives will vote for Obama. Amazing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe the Republican powers that be should rethink their decision to ignore him and try to get their man elected reglardless of what the people want. I'm not going to let the RNC dictate who I vote for.

Comment

so far, 40% of conservatives will vote for Obama. Amazing.
                              It's the old "I'll take my ball and go home" defeatist attitude. It also shows a bit of an odd devotion to a political figure...almost cult-like. These are the same people that want "compromise" and for the parties to work together.

Comment

Working...
                              X