Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions from Ron Paul in 2002, pretty sharp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions from Ron Paul in 2002, pretty sharp.

Off the top of my head it seems as if the one about interest rates is the only one that hasn't come to fruition.

EDIT - just realized it's the same video in this thread;
    Last edited by Hobie; 01-07-2012, 09:49 PM.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Damn. Hit the nail on the head with everything, and even though we kept being told we aren't seeing inflation, it is happening. Take a look at food prices. That's the best showing of inflation. 3 years ago I could feed my family of 4 very good for $425 a month. Now I HAVE to use coupons in order to get it down to $650 a month. And we aren't eating nearly as good as what we use to. An increase of $225 a month in just 3 years, that's pretty massive inflation if you ask me.
    Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

He has my vote!

Comment

I feel like rp is an extreme option for an extreme time. He wasnt a serious candidate four years ago, and everyone thought he was nuts. I dont know who i will vote for yet, but he may be it. I know his foreign policy is nuts but i hope some of his aids and cabinet members can sway his decision making in that area.
        Last edited by mstng86; 01-08-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

This guy can't be serious!!!

Comment

I'll vote for whoever is on the ticket running against Barry, be it RP, Santorum, Romney, or the tooth fairy. No write-ins or other BS. Been there, done that.

Comment

In 2002 I was still a Mainstream Media Fox News Parrot. I thought RP was a kook/loon/nut or whatever other derogatory adjective Fox told me to believe. I feel like such an ass for taking their word for it and not thinking for myself.
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Larry The Cable Guy, WHERE ARE YOU ?

Comment

I used to think his foreign policy was nuts too until I did some research on my own. It's really not bad at all. He is for not giving our money to everyone with a hand out and letting countries run themselves. He is not against going to war if need be...he just thinks it should be something that congress votes for (Declare war). Personally I'm tired of us going to war for everyone elses problems. RP is the only game changer in the bunch. The rest will be better than Obama but in the end Washington will still be the same.

Comment

Why do people still try and resist the RP? It's obviously no longer cool to not support the Ron...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      The rest will be better than Obama but in the end Washington will still be the same.
                      Yeah. Off topic but it reminds me of another question. What is all this stuff Newt is saying about how he "Actually changed Washington". You the media saying it to. I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                        Yeah. Off topic but it reminds me of another question. What is all this stuff Newt is saying about how he "Actually changed Washington". You the media saying it to. I have my doubts.
                        Under Newt's leadership (speaker of the house) he pretty much forced Clinton to reform welfare. Actually, that's pretty incredible. He had garnered so much support, Clinton couldn't have vetoed it without looking really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          Why do people still try and resist the RP? It's obviously no longer cool to not support the Ron...
                          I was way cool before RP came along...LOL! A few years ago, it was "cool" to walk in "lock-step" behind our first black presidential candidate, and I managed to dodge that, too.

For the record, Ross Perot predicted a lot of this stuff back in the '92 campaign. Turned out he was right on the money. I voted for the little shit, too, and helped put Clinton in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post

For the record, Ross Perot predicted a lot of this stuff back in the '92 campaign. Turned out he was right on the money. I voted for the little shit, too, and helped put Clinton in office.
                            You did not help put any one any where. You where one of the few that was awake and actually did not waste their vote. The rest of them voted on the lesser of the 2 evils, because they had a chance of winning right. (dipshits....All of them) wasting their vote and put blue dress boy in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                              In 2002 I was still a Mainstream Media Fox News Parrot. I thought RP was a kook/loon/nut or whatever other derogatory adjective Fox told me to believe. I feel like such an ass for taking their word for it and not thinking for myself.
                              In 2002 people would have laughed their asses at you if you told them we would have a president like 0bama in office in 2009.

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
                              You did not help put any one any where. You where one of the few that was awake and actually did not waste their vote. The rest of them voted on the lesser of the 2 evils, because they had a chance of winning right. (dipshits....All of them) wasting their vote and put blue dress boy in office.
                              Lol, okay.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X