Westboro Church to Protest Cotton Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    I wonder if they'd freak the fuck out if about ten of us showed up, walked up in single file, stopped in front of them about 40' away, and leveled toy but real looking guns at them? Bet they'd make tiny poops in their pants...
    That would be illegal actually.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      That would be illegal actually.
      Didn't realize that. Shit.

Terroristic threat, presumably?
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Possibly assault in that it's the threat of violence.

Comment

your index finger through a shirt constitutes armed robbery, for instance.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

your index finger through a shirt constitutes armed robbery, for instance.
            OMG are you serious? Really? How the hell did that happen? Damn.

<---Clueless as to how bad it has gotten, in terms of what is and is not, to be an actual threat. Wow!

Though I can't say that I'm surprised.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Drive by with water balloons
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Drive by with water balloons

Filled with pee!

Comment

<---Clueless as to how bad it has gotten, in terms of what is and is not, to be an actual threat. Wow!

It's the perception by the victim that carries the charge. It's always been that way I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                    Filled with pee!

Hell that is even assault.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

We should all go meet up with them, dressed as the devil with little horns and pitch forks, with signs like "Satan loves Westboro Baptist Church"
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It's the perception by the victim that carries the charge. It's always been that way I believe.
                        That's fucking weak sauce. Not surprised though...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Always been that way for good reason. The person being robbed isn't going to think thats your index finger, and is going to give you all the money. Or, attempt to blow you away. I think its pretty fair, but I'm pretty harsh on criminals.

Comment

Working...
                          X