Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who still back Obama, why and what do you expect if there is a second term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who still back Obama, why and what do you expect if there is a second term

Just curious

More foreign debt and more domestic debt forgiveness, because that's what Democrats do.

<------does not back Obama

Comment

I think he's going to get elected again unfortunately ..... I think if he does that's when we will see the true colors.........

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        I think he's going to get elected again unfortunately ..... I think if he does that's when we will see the true colors.........
        But why is he so popular to still be a threat to win this next election? I think that is what the OP's question really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          But why is he so popular to still be a threat to win this next election? I think that is what the OP's question really is.
          He is still a threat to win because I don't believe most people care for the group of Republican candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            But why is he so popular to still be a threat to win this next election?
            A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

its that simple, there are more pauls that peters it seems. and the pauls are are gullible sheeple and fall into the pop culture marketing used in the last election.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

its that simple, there are more pauls that peters it seems. and the pauls are are gullible sheeple and fall into the pop culture marketing used in the last election.

god bless.
              Do they all collect dolls too?

Comment

After what Bush, Cheney and his conies did to our civel liberties the last time there is no way in hell I will EVER vote for another Republican. The Patriot act and the way it was RAMMED thru was such a huge blow to us as a country that I doubt we will ever recover. That plus all the obstructionism that the republicans have done since. Am I happy with how things have turned out under Obama not really but....IMO it's better than the alternative. If the Republicans would TRY to work with the Dems on at least some things they would stand a better chance. But their "it's a Obama idea so it HAS to be fought with everything we have" mentallity on absolutly every single thing is costing them with the people that matter. The people in the middle. I know most people in here are Republican nut huggers so I expect to be seriously flamed but I could careless. The OP asked a question and I gave my point of view. The Republican have shot themselves in the foot with thier childish tempertantrums and when they lose in November they have only themselves to blame. Fire suit on!

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                  After what Bush, Cheney and his conies did to our civel liberties the last time there is no way in hell I will EVER vote for another Republican. The Patriot act and the way it was RAMMED thru was such a huge blow to us as a country that I doubt we will ever recover. That plus all the obstructionism that the republicans have done since. Am I happy with how things have turned out under Obama not really but....IMO it's better than the alternative. If the Republicans would TRY to work with the Dems on at least some things they would stand a better chance. But their "it's a Obama idea so it HAS to be fought with everything we have" mentallity on absolutly every single thing is costing them with the people that matter. The people in the middle. I know most people in here are Republican nut huggers so I expect to be seriously flamed but I could careless. The OP asked a question and I gave my point of view. The Republican have shot themselves in the foot with thier childish tempertantrums and when they lose in November they have only themselves to blame. Fire suit on!
                  I never thought I would use this pic twice in one day. You are brave to come in here to represent the Dems.

Comment

Are you then a Democrat nut hugger?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Are you then a Democrat nut hugger?
                      obv.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm not so much pro Dem as I am anti Repub. If there was a viable 3rd party I would probably support them.

Comment

After what Bush, Cheney and his conies did to our civel liberties the last time there is no way in hell I will EVER vote for another Republican. The Patriot act and the way it was RAMMED thru was such a huge blow to us as a country that I doubt we will ever recover.
                          You mean like Obamacare was RAMMED through?

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                            No doubt. THAT is going to do more damage to the USA than the Patriot Act.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                              Not to mention who was running congress when all the other mess was going on, but lets blame it ALL on Bush/Cheney! The good thing about this, is that dems here in Texas have been de-nutted. Barry will not carry Texas, so their votes are worthless. Barry could get back into office, but the Reps will control the senate and the house. There are several dem senators who have decided to "retire" rather than take their ass-whipping in November. It's the very reason Barry is going on his huge power-grab. He knows he's done and he's going for whatever he can.

Comment

Working...
                              X