No announcement yet.

Cain tells staff he's reassessing campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how Newt's shenanigans aren't in the news right now? Being saved up i am sure...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Justt in time to lose to Obama. If Ron Paul is what they trot out there, there might as well not be an election. Honestly, I'm close to giving up as it is. All the Republican candidates are pure shit. This thing is already over.
      I agree, only chance paul has is if he is on a ticket with someone else.

Comment

He's going to be too caught up in divorce proceedings to keep a campaign going. Looks like a friend ratted her out, then the media started lining up at her door.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...in-20111127-es

Comment

Originally posted by jones4stangs View Post
          He's going to be too caught up in divorce proceedings to keep a campaign going. Looks like a friend ratted her out, then the media started lining up at her door.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...in-20111127-es

The more that comes out about this, the worse it looks on Mr. Cain. His wife will start looking up the dates he was gone and hopefully put 2 and 2 together. She even claimed Cain took her to the Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield fight.

Comment

Interesting considering during that '13 year' relationship that they were supposed to have, Cain was, from what I understand, battling cancer. Hard to get your groove on with chemo
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Interesting considering during that '13 year' relationship that they were supposed to have, Cain was, from what I understand, battling cancer. Hard to get your groove on with chemo
              A quick search tells me other wise. I don't know why you think Cain is telling the truth. The evidence against him in this case is overwhelming. The lady is giving dates and places he would sly her out to. I am sure she can bring up records as well. Cain is finished, whether anyone likes it or not.

A number of sexual side effects can occur as a result of cancer treatment, including:
              Inability to achieve or maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction)
              Difficulty climaxing
              Orgasm without discharge of semen (dry orgasm)
              Weaker, less satisfying orgasms
              Loss of interest in sex
              Pain during sex
              Less energy for sexual activity
              Feeling less attractive

Not every man with cancer will experience sexual side effects. Your doctor can discuss the level of risk you may encounter for your specific type of cancer and treatment.

Comment

And I've not seen evidence other than hearsay. The first couple just vanished and could never provide proof. This chick is bankrupt and he's been giving her money for a while. I bet he cut her off and she 'came out.' Do I think he's guilty? Don't really care. If Clinton was given a pass for the Paula Jones issue (he paid her 700k to go away) then I don't see the issue. If it's cool with his wife, then I'm okay with is.

Yes, not every man will experience sexual side effects but most do. And I believe he had colon cancer at stage 4. You lack energy, interest in anything and so forth
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

the bottom line to me is...cain had a good running... but by bringing this out in the open... oboma looks good , no affair etc etc...
                  it's all smoke and mirrors...
                  first class white trash

Comment

Looks as if he'll be announcing his departure from the race sometime tomorrow. Hopefully Huntsman, Santorum and Perry follow suit so we can actually start some substantive debates.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

"I'm giving up...", I'm staying home...". Hell, most of you guys don't know what it's like to feel "hopeless" with a presidential campaign coming up. Jimmy Carter had NO ONE CLOSE to him at this point in '79 preceding the '80 election. He was a clear-cut winner, then lost in one of the worst land-slides in U.S. history. We've raised a bunch of quitter's and pussies...

Comment

Herman Cain announced on Saturday that he is suspending his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination.

Bye bye hermie

Comment

I watched his speach. All he did was deny, deny, deny. Then quit. He's either a liar or a pussy. IMO he's both.

Comment

Working...
                          X