Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good talk on the moral psychology of conservatives & liberls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good talk on the moral psychology of conservatives & liberls.

From a TED talk.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

That was a decent investment of 18 minutes...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That guy was just another pathetic lefty who thinks that he's somehow "thinking outside of the box" and can change basic human nature. Pitiful. Oh yeah man, let me tell ya. If we'll all just stop and think about it, everyone would realize and no one would take advantage of the system, or lie and cheat for personal gain, etc etc.

Comment

Someone didn't watch the video, or understand it.

Hobie, I enjoy the shit out of the TED talks as well.

Comment

Typical liberal imbecile response. "You just don't understand what we're telling you..."

OR... I understand it perfectly and think its nonsense. Yeah sure, you're good people trying to figure out how to help and do things better. You're on the right track. But for some reason, you just can't accept the fact that there are evil people who care nothing at all for any amount of rules or regulations that you want to put in place to make things better. Nor do they care for helping anyone else or making things any better for anyone else. And there are tons of them.

Ever heard of criminals? How about white collar crime?

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
            Typical liberal imbecile response. "You just don't understand what we're telling you..."

OR... I understand it perfectly and think its nonsense. Yeah sure, you're good people trying to figure out how to help and do things better. You're on the right track. But for some reason, you just can't accept the fact that there are evil people who care nothing at all for any amount of rules or regulations that you want to put in place to make things better. Nor do they care for helping anyone else or making things any better for anyone else. And there are tons of them.

Ever heard of criminals? How about white collar crime?
            And you completely missed the point of the video. Congratulations on proving my point. And to think I hit "show post" for this drivel. Justin, you should leave the thinking to people that can think.

Comment

Working...
            X