You mean THEIR right?
    sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Bad A$$ Coupe View Post
      sure...
      Sorry, had to do it
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

However Coupe, if they're learning Spanish, shouldn't they be learning about the Spanish culture? You know, in Spain?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
          ^^ Cents, you has them.

All state-mandated "Spanish' classes I breezed through were not directed toward Spanish culture. We had Cinco De Mayo parties every year (Mexican independence) ...Wtf
          Actually, one thing I learned (and retained, wtf?) in 4 years of Spanish is that Cinco de Mayo doesn't isn't the Mexican Independence Day. I don't remember what it was exactly, but that wasn't it. Maybe your classes should've spent a little time exploring the culture?
          The thing is your not pledging s homeslice.....
          Reciting a pledge of allegiance isn't...pledging allegiance?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

[QUOTE=Nash B.;493284]Actually, one thing I learned (and retained, wtf?) in 4 years of Spanish is that Cinco de Mayo doesn't isn't the Mexican Independence Day. I don't remember what it was exactly, but that wasn't it. Maybe your classes should've spent a little time exploring the culture?QUOTE]

Forgive those of us who graduated from any high school in Garland and received a substandard grade school education. It's a foreign language class, not mexican anthropology.

Comment

The thing is your not pledging shit homeslice..... and intergrity means alot then learn the f-ing culture of the class your taking, that way when your speaking to someone in THERE native tounge you can relate to them and understand them... not just be able to say the puto, perro and burrito and get a passing grade... its called higher learning for a reason!
              Idiots like you are the reason racial stereotypes still exist. Your ignorance incites anger.
              sigpic

Comment

Magnuts... i thought you blocked me so you wont see my posts.... damn and i thought you were done with me =(

Comment

The thing is your not pledging shit homeslice..... and intergrity means alot then learn the f-ing culture of the class your taking, that way when your speaking to someone in THERE native tounge you can relate to them and understand them... not just be able to say the puto, perro and burrito and get a passing grade... its called higher learning for a reason!
                  How are you not pledging anything? You're promising that you'll be loyal to Mexico. You can learn about the culture without pledging allegiance to a foreign country. I realize the whole concept might be a little past you.

And no, it's not called higher learning. It's called highschool.

Comment

E pled iligence ta de grassy ass poor favor e lcamino

Comment

this isnt mexico you either sing our anthem and respect our flag or GTFO. that kid did the right thing if he went to mexico and told them to sing the us anthem and fly the us flag they would laugh. its just like the fucking spanish billboards nobody can read. or the home depot intercom spouting off 5 minutes of spanish.

Comment

And racist accusations in 3 - 2 - 1.

Comment

I was in algebra class last week and that son of a bitch professor of mine gave us a trigonometry assignment. I refused to do it cause I signed up for Algebra, not trig.
                          If that teacher had them recite the Mexican pledge of allegiance everyday, I could see something wrong with that. Other than that, it's just some more Spanish words for a Spanish class. I'm sure no one was brain washed during the reciting of that pledge.
                          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            I was in algebra class last week and that son of a bitch professor of mine gave us a trigonometry assignment. I refused to do it cause I signed up for Algebra, not trig.
                            If that teacher had them recite the Mexican pledge of allegiance everyday, I could see something wrong with that. Other than that, it's just some more Spanish words for a Spanish class. I'm sure no one was brain washed during the reciting of that pledge.
                            Don't forget it was the salute, too.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by A+
                              Wow, terrible analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                However Coupe, if they're learning Spanish, shouldn't they be learning about the Spanish culture? You know, in Spain?
                                Well, I've never been to Spain....But I kinda like the music... Say the ladies are insane there....And they sure know how to use it

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X