ironic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironic.

Mexican officials have unveiled plans to slaughter some 50,000 wild boars that have crossed the border from the United States and now threaten agriculture in Mexico.

The Ministry of Environment in Chihauha state said some 1,500 hectares (3,700 acres) of farmland in the border town of Ojinaga have been affected by the large number of feral pigs that have come from Presidio County, Texas.

"We must get rid of these European wild boars because they sleep overnight on US soil during the day and cross over to the Mexican side to feed," Ignacio Legarreta, a state official, told local media.

The boars of European origin, which were imported to Texas as pets and then replicated in the wild, have caused serious damage to the flora and fauna of the area, officials said.

"They have reproduced to reach more than 50,000 animals that threaten the area," said Legarreta.

The authorities intend to use cages with food inside to trap the animals.

Lol
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I guess the shoe is on the other foot (or hoof) now.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

now thats funny!!!!

Comment

Can we do that to the illegals?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

so, they're not going to provide the boars free health care, housing, education, etc? dubya tee eff!?!? lulz

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              I guess the shoe is on the other foot (or hoof) now.
              Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              so, they're not going to provide the boars free health care, housing, education, etc? dubya tee eff!?!? lulz

LOL classic...

Comment

LOL! Trust me, they would treat illegal Americans just like they do those hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  no doubt...btw, i think i just figured out a solution to both of our problems. they put their citizens to work, catching and killing hogs...then they don't need to come over here and they fix their boar problem. they could even help with the world hunger problem by processing the meat! i should run in 2012!

Comment

brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Anyone who's read the Mexican Constitution knows what they do to illegals.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

no doubt...btw, i think i just figured out a solution to both of our problems. they put their citizens to work, catching and killing hogs...then they don't need to come over here and they fix their boar problem. they could even help with the world hunger problem by processing the meat! i should run in 2012!
                        That's sounds pretty Damn logical to me!

Comment

Holy shit that's hilarious. I wish we could eliminate our "problem" in the same manner.

Comment

imported to Texas as pets
                            The writer is an idiot, they were brought on the ships of the explorers as food. Those explorers made landfall all over North, Central and South America. They weren't pets, they were livestock.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Soon to be packed by Owens and shipped back as pork products to the US, now that the WTO says US consumers have no right to be informed of the origins of meat products...

Comment

Working...
                              X