Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must See TV: Congress Trading Stock on inside information

I think they needed to be monitored.

hell, if I have to divulge all of my personal investments, those cocksuckers should too.

Comment

Thats why our country is fucked. Either way good vid

Comment

"Insider Trading" is a relative term... you're just using it wrong.

Comment

so what? you wouldnt be crying if you were on the boat when they all jumped in. if you follow what congress is working on you can profit also.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            so what? you wouldnt be crying if you were on the boat when they all jumped in. if you follow what congress is working on you can profit also.
            Actually you cant. Those are closed meetings. If you get that information, and use it, you will be guilty of insider trading and go to jail.

The insider trading laws don't apply to members of Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Actually you cant. Those are closed meetings. If you get that information, and use it, you will be guilty of insider trading and go to jail.

Which is bullshit. They shouldn't be allowed to invest in companies they have personal dealings with, while in congress, for the rest of their lives.

Comment

How many of these fuckers would run for office if they weren't exempt from it? NONE

Comment

But they do apply to Martha Stewart.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    How many of these fuckers would run for office if they weren't exempt from it? NONE
                    If they were maybe we could get some half decent statesmen.

Comment

As usual, the mass media and general public are 4 months behind.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        As usual, the mass media and general public are 4 months behind.
                        I would rather be late than completely oblivious to it.

Comment

Personally, I've been saying this shit since 2001.

Old timers have complained about it for decades, or since I started listening.

You can bet that anytime a safety product gets mandated by law that a political figure head is making money off it somewhere.

Comment

i dont care what congress does as long as they make me money and i have a feeling they are fixing to make me a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                            X