GOP debate tonight on CBS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP debate tonight on CBS.

The topic was foreign policy and it was about the worst run debate I've seen so far in my opinion. Way too short at only one hour on TV and the vast majority of the time was spent throwing fastballs down the middle with Romney. For all the Ron Paul fans, he got a total of 89 seconds in. Like him or not that is just not right... When you poll consistently in the top three in all the early voting states, bring in the third most money, the most money of all of the others candidates combined from the military, serve on the House Foreign Relations Committee, and have contrasting views on foreign policy that many Americans find worthy of inquiry and discussion, I believe it rates more than a minute and a half.

Or at least a minute and a half. That's pretty freaking ridiculous.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Not a well run debate. Immediately, the moderater had the time wrong on a Romney response, then caught himself and apologized. A lot of the candidate's did differ on foreign policy, especially on how to deal with Iran.

Ron Paul can tell you his foreign policy principle's in about 20 seconds. Everyone in that room, and us watching, knows what he thinks of foreign policy.

Comment

Ron paul could have richard simmons squatting over his face, receiving a hot carl and his brainwashed followers would hoot and holler.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Love how Newt put this smirky/smarmy fuck in his place:

Newt Gingrich's highlights from the full 90 minute National Journal/CBS debate.Aired Live on November 12, 2011Learn more at http://www.newt.org
          Last edited by SS Junk; 11-14-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Love how Newt put this smirky/smarmy fuck in his place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Q8n...ailpage#t=378s
            Dream ticket for me would be Paul for Pres, newt for VP. Between those two, there is probably 60 years of knowing how to run this country dating back to Reagan years. They know how it works, they know how to fix it.

Sadly, the people who OWN this country are going to get Romney elected with tons of cash.....or get romney nominated, then curve it back to Obama. People need to wake up that their vote is the only thing that will save this country and they best not vote for Romney to get the nomination.

Comment

I laughed at the Perry joke on Department of Energy

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Ron paul could have richard simmons squatting over his face, receiving a hot carl and his brainwashed followers would hoot and holler.
                No matter how many times people like you get put in their place, we'll still see another post like this.

This is why no one replies to your crappy posts anymore... just thought you'd like to know.

Comment

Turns out the "blowback" that happened in the media after the Ames Iowa straw poll shenanigans is again happening with the small amount of time Paul and Bachmann were allowed to speak. The stance by Paul and later Huntsman on waterboarding and defining it as torture is also being praised by some outlets.

Comment

These overseas networks aren't mentioning anyone but Cain, Romney, Perry and one mention of Newt.

<---In Dubai and not watching too much news

Comment

You should youtube the Cain portion when you get a moment. The 999 net wasn't there to fall on...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        You should youtube the Cain portion when you get a moment. The 999 net wasn't there to fall on...
                        I like Cain and all, but I found myself getting lost in his ramblings, more than once asking myself "What the fuck is he talking about?"
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It was Cain’s worst performance so far. It was clear that the media is getting to him and he has yet to really come up with a specific foreign policy. I don't dislike the man, I just think he is in over his head and he's too stubborn to admit it.

Comment

Cain's done. Perry is more than likely done. He can't debate. He didn't do well in gubernatorial debate. If Debra Medina hadn't been even worse, she might have had a chance. I see a Gingrich/Romney race shaping up.

Comment

Working...
                            X