Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else suspect that Obama wins a second term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too early to tell. As long as we get both houses of congress, it doesn't matter who is president. I don't want either party in charge, when that happens you get stupid shit like "health care reform".
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Yeah, I can see it happening now, because every sack of shit that isn't a leftist liberal is wanting their magic candidate to win, while the left is all voting for 0bama. It will be another Perot year, and we will get fucked in the ass for another four years because idiot people on the right throw away votes on their magic wanna-bes instead of voting for a person that is electable that comes closer to their views instead of 0bama. They'll bitch for the next four years about 0bama, but in truth they might as well have voted for him due to throwing their vote away on someone that had no chance of winning.

Too many people not looking at the big picture.

Stevo
      not to mention that the stats show the incumbent gets reelected 90% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
        not to mention that the stats show the incumbent gets reelected 90% of the time.
        The "stats" also say that no president has ever won reelection when unemployment is over 7%. And it isn't going to make 7% by election time.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by vertnut View Post
          i would pay good money to see newt gingrich debate barry one on one. He would destroy him and leave him in a heap of smoldering ashes.
          x100

Comment

I've always argued, this guy is not another carter but another nixon.

Comment

been saying it for a while... he'll take it. I hope he doesn't, but if I'm betting money, I'm betting with my pessimism
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The "stats" also say that no president has ever won reelection when unemployment is over 7%. And it isn't going to make 7% by election time.
                love that statistic, but I don't think any black people or illegals voted thrice in them
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Yeah. RI, MD, MI, GA, WV went blue
                  GA pretty much had to, given that Carter was one of their homeboys.

Comment

Yeah, I can see it happening now, because every sack of shit that isn't a leftist liberal is wanting their magic candidate to win, while the left is all voting for 0bama. It will be another Perot year, and we will get fucked in the ass for another four years because idiot people on the right throw away votes on their magic wanna-bes instead of voting for a person that is electable that comes closer to their views instead of 0bama. They'll bitch for the next four years about 0bama, but in truth they might as well have voted for him due to throwing their vote away on someone that had no chance of winning.

Stevo
                    Yep. Once again, the GOP isn't trotting out any candidates worth a damn, so votes are split and Obama will win by default.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      Yep. Once again, the GOP isn't trotting out any candidates worth a damn, so votes are split and Obama will win by default.
                      And my point is made. If everyone keeps saying there are no candidates 'worth a damn' and keeps voting for their feel-good leaf that blows through, we will be stuck with 0bama and his ilk until our country crumbles.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Stevo
                        Are you really typing zero-bama?
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The GOP has a huge chance of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Ron Paul is, by far, the best of this group. However I agree with most that he is unelectable and won't win the nomination.

Cain's tax plan has some real faults but there is evidence that he really wants the FAIR tax, which would be awesome. Unfortunately he isn't running with that as his plan.

Perry has imploded on the stage and frankly he brings nothing to the table.

Newt is the smartest guy in the room and would probably make a damn good President. However he is also a dickless little prick. Also unelectable.

Romney isn't a conservative. He's a liberal that is lying to everyone about his record. He has the best chance of winning the nomination but I think Barry can beat him.

Bachmann is good for comedic relief and that is about it. The only thing she had going for her is speaking the truth about corporate cronyism. She probably got that from Palin.

The others aren't worth mentioning because they don't have a chance in hell. It wouldn't surprise me if Obama won. However I think there is a decent chance the Democrat will lose the Senate. If that happens, Obama will be forced back to center and maybe, just maybe we can get an effective government. It's too bad that Hillary won't run against him for the Democratic nomination. She would beat any of the Republicans as well. She might be a bitch but she has her head screwed on a bit better than any of these assholes.

Then Palin will run in 2016.

Comment

Obama lost his reelection yesterday when he announced that he would delay the decision on the oil line from Canada. All the Republican nominee needs to do is hammer that home. Proof that the left doesn't necessarily care about getting off of middle eastern oil and absolute proof that Obama doesn't care about jobs near as much as he wants people to believe.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              The GOP has a huge chance of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Ron Paul is, by far, the best of this group. However I agree with most that he is unelectable and won't win the nomination.

Cain's tax plan has some real faults but there is evidence that he really wants the FAIR tax, which would be awesome. Unfortunately he isn't running with that as his plan.

Perry has imploded on the stage and frankly he brings nothing to the table.

Newt is the smartest guy in the room and would probably make a damn good President. However he is also a dickless little prick. Also unelectable.

Romney isn't a conservative. He's a liberal that is lying to everyone about his record. He has the best chance of winning the nomination but I think Barry can beat him.

Bachmann is good for comedic relief and that is about it. The only thing she had going for her is speaking the truth about corporate cronyism. She probably got that from Palin.

The others aren't worth mentioning because they don't have a chance in hell. It wouldn't surprise me if Obama won. However I think there is a decent chance the Democrat will lose the Senate. If that happens, Obama will be forced back to center and maybe, just maybe we can get an effective government. It's too bad that Hillary won't run against him for the Democratic nomination. She would beat any of the Republicans as well. She might be a bitch but she has her head screwed on a bit better than any of these assholes.

Then Rand Paul will run and win in 2016.
                              fixed

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Are you really typing zero-bama?
                                Yeah, I am. Is there an issue with it?

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X