Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else suspect that Obama wins a second term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else suspect that Obama wins a second term?

As incompetent as this guy is.... is anyone else not seeing a real contender coming from the GOP?

There are a LOT of liberals out there (including most of the media\hollywood) who still view the "anointed one" with worshiping eyes.

I hope to God I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling really good about 2012 right now...

Maybe if we're lucky the Zombie Apocalypse will start before the election and it won't matter....

There's always a chance. At this point in Carter's term, he had a 25-point lead over Reagan, who was barely a blip on the screen. Reagan won all but 5 states 489/49 electoral votes (as I remember). There's still a lot of time, and a lot can happen and probably will.

Comment

I have been saying it for 6 months. The gop choices suck ass

Comment

I would pay good money to see Newt Gingrich debate Barry one on one. He would destroy him and leave him in a heap of smoldering ashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          There's always a chance. At this point in Carter's term, he had a 25-point lead over Reagan, who was barely a blip on the screen. Reagan won all but 5 states 489/49 electoral votes (as I remember). There's still a lot of time, and a lot can happen and probably will.
          Reagan won 49 states in the 84 election. I thought he won all 50, but had to go back and look to be sure. Edit nm lol I'm a tard.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Reagan won 49 states in the 84 election. I thought he won all 50, but had to go back and look to be sure. Edit nm lol I'm a tard.
            Was it 5? I know the electoral count is right (it's etched in my memory forever).

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Was it 5? I know the electoral count is right (it's etched in my memory forever).
              Yeah. RI, MD, MI, GA, WV went blue

Comment

Yeah. RI, MD, MI, GA, WV went blue
                That was my first election to vote in, and it was a biggie, but not near as important as the one coming.

Comment

Newt is a sack of shit. He needs to be fed feet first into a wood chipper.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Newt is a sack of shit. He needs to be fed feet first into a wood chipper.
                    Yeah, but the smartest guy in the room, and has a true hatred of Barry.

Comment

I was still shittin' my britches in '84, you old bastard.

Comment

I dont think so... I think people know that what Obama is doing isnt working. Regardless of how much they like him, I believe people knew we need someone else.

Comment

Yeah, I can see it happening now, because every sack of shit that isn't a leftist liberal is wanting their magic candidate to win, while the left is all voting for 0bama. It will be another Perot year, and we will get fucked in the ass for another four years because idiot people on the right throw away votes on their magic wanna-bes instead of voting for a person that is electable that comes closer to their views instead of 0bama. They'll bitch for the next four years about 0bama, but in truth they might as well have voted for him due to throwing their vote away on someone that had no chance of winning.

Too many people not looking at the big picture.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

At this point I can see it. The republicans are shit.

Comment

I was still shittin' my britches in '84, you old bastard.
                              I wasn't even born yet, you older bastard

Comment

Working...
                              X