• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies Not Accepted -- Obama tried to apologize to Japan for Hiroshima

Response: "Ummmm, yeah, that would be a bad idea."

Apologies Not Accepted
    Posted 10/11/2011 06:29 PM ET

Leadership: Leaked cables show Japan nixed a presidential apology to Hiroshima and Nagasaki for using nukes to end the overseas contingency operation known as World War II. Will the next president apologize for the current one?

The obsessive need of this president to apologize for American exceptionalism and our defense of freedom continued recently when Barack Obama's State Department (run by Hillary Clinton) contacted the family of al-Qaida propagandist and recruiter Samir Khan to "express its condolences" to his family.

Khan, a right-hand man to Anwar al-Awlaki, was killed along with Awlaki in an airstrike in Yemen on Sept. 30. We apologized for killing a terrorist before he could help kill any more of us.

It's yet another part of the world apology tour that began with Obama taking the oath of office to protect and defend the United States and its Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, something he immediately felt sorry for.

One stop on his tour was Prague in August 2009. There he spoke of "America's commitment to seek the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons," ignoring that before 1945 we lived in such a world and it was neither peaceful nor secure.

Another stop on the tour was in Japan, where Obama in November 2009 bowed to the emperor, something no American president had ever done. It could have been worse if plans to visit Nagasaki and Hiroshima to apologize for winning the war with the atom bombs had come to pass.

A heretofore secret cable dated Sept. 3, 2009, was recently released by WikiLeaks. Sent to Secretary of State Clinton, it reported Japan's Vice Foreign Minister Mitoji Yabunaka telling U.S. Ambassador John Roos that "the idea of President Obama visiting Hiroshima to apologize for the atomic bombing during World War II is a 'nonstarter.'"

The Japanese feared the apology would be exploited by anti-nuclear groups and those opposed to the defensive alliance between Japan and the U.S.

Whatever Tokyo's motive, Obama's motive was to once again apologize for defending freedom, this time for winning with devastating finality the war Japan started.

While Obama envisions a world without nuclear weapons, and moves steadily toward unilateral disarmament of our nuclear arsenal, we envision a world without tyrants and thugs willing to use them against us. We do not fear nuclear weapons in the hands of Britain or France, countries that share our love of freedom and democracy.

WTF its bad enough be he bows to the dude...........Did they apologize for the unprovoked attach at pearl habor. Fuck with the bull get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      WTF its bad enough be he bows to the dude...........Did they apologize for the unprovoked attach at pearl habor. Fuck with the bull get the horns.
      Wasn't quite "unprovoked"....our embargo was strangling that country. Not saying it was justified in any way, however, it's not like we were just sitting in sunday school eating our peas.

Personally, I pray Obozo has a heart attack from all the stress.

Comment

god damn thats it.... i am not one to get into politics too much.... but any of you bastards who support him and his ways can suck my fuking dick... and i don't mean in the arm bar way ... i mean it.. this shit is out of hand.
        first class white trash

Comment

What stress? He's completely oblivious to what he does.

Comment

Fucking asshole.

Comment

Maybe Hillary should get on live TV and apologize for Obama...
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                Wasn't quite "unprovoked"....our embargo was strangling that country. Not saying it was justified in any way, however, it's not like we were just sitting in sunday school eating our peas.

Those 80 rounds of golf put a lot of stress on a person.

Comment

Why the fuck should an American bow to anyone?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

How is this fuck still standing on two?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post

Yeah, because the US doesn't have to right to not sell it's goods to who ever it wants...and refusal to sell good to a country is grounds for that country to kill thousands of Americans and cause billions in damage.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Like Herman Cain wouldn't try the same. LOL

Comment

What a subservient little prick. I don't have the words to describe my rage at that picture.

Comment

obuma is a pussy little bitch

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                              god damn thats it.... i am not one to get into politics too much.... but any of you bastards who support him and his ways can suck my fuking dick... and i don't mean in the arm bar way ... i mean it.. this shit is out of hand.
                              agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X