U.S.S. Cole, 11 years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S.S. Cole, 11 years later

R.I.P. to the 17 sailors that were murdered aboard the U.S.S. Cole 11 years ago today. For those thar don't know, all of the terrorists that were convicted by the Yemeni government subsequently "escaped" from custody. Today, the Cole is repaired and still taking the fight to the bad guys, but for me, the war on terror will not be over until every last jihadi that had a role in the attack and in the escape are vulture food.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    R.I.P. to the 17 sailors that were murdered aboard the U.S.S. Cole 11 years ago today. For those thar don't know, all of the terrorists that were convicted by the Yemeni government subsequently "escaped" from custody. Today, the Cole is repaired and still taking the fight to the bad guys, but for me, the war on terror will not be over until every last jihadi that had a role in the attack and in the escape are vulture food.
    Amen to this.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Well said
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
      X