Iran terrorist plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Kind of, but not really. You did pretty well for a "special" student, though. I will give you an honorary B+.
    For a person who strives for C's and D's (what can I say? I love tits), I'll take a B+ on occasion.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Interesting timing, that is all I have to say.

For it to matter when it comes to "fast and furious" they have to do something about it. They'd need a big stink. If they roll over like they do in every other foreign policy matter then the smokescreen for the "fast and furious" isn't going to work.
      Right. This is a for show (2 birds for this one, though).

Was it a problem? Yes.

Known for a while? Yes.

Imminent threat? By their standing surveilence and inactions up til now, I can only guess not, but a threat none the less.

Holder and Obama coming out smelling like roses? You bet and at the right time!

Comment

Hmmm.... so Iran tries to hire the mexican drug cartel for some wet work.

Maybe this will finally make the feds take some action on the southern border now. The barbarians are at the gates.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
          Hmmm.... so Iran tries to hire the mexican drug cartel for some wet work.

Maybe this will finally make the feds take some action on the southern border now. The barbarians are at the gates.
          Ron Paul's idea about guarding our borders doesn't seem so silly anymore , does it? LOL

Comment

Ron Paul's idea about guarding our borders doesn't seem so silly anymore , does it? LOL
            It does to 0bama, who has called for every border jumper in America to have a free pass.

This is just a play to get the press and public attention off Holder, and 0bama in the end.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

But his stance on Iran does seem silly to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                His foreign policy in general, sucks.

Comment

Why would Iran risk bring on a war with the US, Israel, and the Saudis?

I want to believe they really aren't that stupid.

Comment

They won't lock down the border. That would upset illegals.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

They know that Barry is already waaay over his head, and probably won't do a thing.

Comment

They think 0bama doesn't have the ballsack to stand up to them or they have something new that emboldens them (nuclear weapon and a delivery system). I'm thinking both.

Stevo
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

There's no "perfect" solution for Iran, or anyone for that matter, that has or may be aspiring to obtain nuclear weapons. One thing is almost 100% for sure though. The Israelis have the most at stake and IMO they should be the ones calling/firing the shots over there. Haven't we as a country learned a lesson about going on wild goose chases for WMD and "liberating" other countries? And besides we can't afford it and the armed forces aren't exactly getting their doors pounded down for kids ready to go to fight a war in Iran. The wisest solution usually never seems to be the most popular or easiest.

Last edited by jw33; 10-12-2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

False Flag, period.
                            2 Chronicles 7:14
                            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              There's no "perfect" solution for Iran, or anyone for that matter, that has or may be aspiring to obtain nuclear weapons. One thing is almost 100% for sure though. The Israelis have the most at stake and IMO they should be the ones calling/firing the shots over there. Haven't we as a country learned a lesson about going on wild goose chases for WMD and "liberating" other countries? And besides we can't afford it and the armed forces aren't exactly getting their doors pounded down for kids ready to go to fight a war in Iran. The wisest solution usually never seems to be the most popular or easiest.

Geez, not this shit again...

Stevo

Comment

Honestly, it would be the best thing for this region.
                                Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                His foreign policy in general, sucks.
                                What's that? Moving us out of empire mode? LMFAO, ya, like we can afford it anymore.

ALLAN is sniffing up the right skirt, now go grab that beaver!

Comment

Working...
                                X