Perry's latest punch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry's latest punch

I really don't like either guy but the ad is well made and true. That said I would vote for either guy over Obuthead any day.

Makes Perry's gardasil booboo look really minor.

Comment

Wow, an excellent bit of production went into that commercial...

Cain is looking better every minute.

and btw.. I still can't stand Rick Perry in any form or fashion.. as Texas Governor and especially as US President.

mardyn

Comment

Great commercial.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

VERY well produced.

It is exactly what scares the shit out of me if Romney gets the nod. Everything we attack Obama on, Romney's already done it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            VERY well produced.

It is exactly what scares the shit out of me if Romney gets the nod. Everything we attack Obama on, Romney's already done it.
            I have been saying the same thing in our office and there are a few Romney nut swingers. I am hoping for a Cain/Perry ticket.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              I have been saying the same thing in our office and there are a few Romney nut swingers. I am hoping for a Cain/Perry ticket.
              I would absolutely hate to wake up to that nightmare.

Comment

Duh. The guy is a liberal from a liberal state. He is pro liberal ideas and anti 2nd Amendment. All the GOP can throw out there are liberals. Perry worked on Gore's campaign. From the last election John McCain is a Dem. I don't understand why that is all the GOP can get.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  Duh. The guy is a liberal from a liberal state. He is pro liberal ideas and anti 2nd Amendment. All the GOP can throw out there are liberals. Perry worked on Gore's campaign. From the last election John McCain is a Dem. I don't understand why that is all the GOP can get.
                  Because a true Republican Candidate will NEVER win the votes of the elderly, the "minorities" and Liberal Women because they all have their hands out for something they don't entirely deserve.

Comment

There are a lot of people in this that are going to be asking why 0bama won again. I guess most are too young to remember Ross Perot in the election, and how we ended up with Bill Clinton.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X