Liking Cain more everyday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    With as much blatant absuse of power that has been displayed over the years, why would you even consider that?
    I'm just saying if I had to pick. Not that one wouldn't lead to the other anyway. Maybe there was more that they could have done besides just kill the guy. Like perhaps after he was dead, say he was a war criminal plotting against the US. Maybe they did. Not sure.

Comment

dam dubble post

Comment

The Can train just made an unscheduled stop...

Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain told supporters Saturday that he is suspending his presidential campaign.

Back to making pizza or printing dollars. I honestly feel bad for the folks who spent their time and money to support him. For Cain to think that these allegations would not come to light or that if they did it wouldn't be that bad, is foolish or out right self destructive. That is not right. What also boggles my mind though is that Cain is basically a diet version of Newt, yet the newt gets almost a free pass because he pauses between words while speaking. On top of that the newt has been on every side of the issues depending on who he talking to and has a past of being bought by the highest bidder.
        Last edited by jw33; 12-03-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

The Cain train. lol
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I am glad it all came out now. Imagine if he had gotten the nomination and then the dems were smart enough to hold off on coming forward with this until a month or two before the presidential election.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              I am glad it all came out now. Imagine if he had gotten the nomination and then the dems were smart enough to hold off on coming forward with this until a month or two before the presidential election.
              ironically it was fine when Clinton did it.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                ironically it is fine when the newt did it.
                fixed

Comment

he probably owes all those women money like most brothas. dats why dayz cumin out nowz.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Funny? Oh yeah...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                    X