Chris Christie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
    I like some of what he did in NJ, but his extreme waffling on whether he wants to run or not has turned me completely off. He should have manned up and shown up for the debates if he wants to run.

We've got enough waffling politicians in washington as it is.
    Exactly my view on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      So he flat-out lied to everyone about not running? No beating around the bush or speculating; he said he would not run.

I couldn't vote for the fat fuck anyway. If he can't even take care of his body, I wouldn't want him taking care of my country. No prejudice, I just see it as a reflection of laziness and gluttony.

Take care of yourself if you want to take care of the rest of us!
      I came here to post this. A man who cannot even manage his own waist-line/health is not fit to run this nation.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Maybe the cracka has a hormone imbalance.
        Overly active thyroid

Comment

So he flat-out lied to everyone about not running? No beating around the bush or speculating; he said he would not run.

I couldn't vote for the fat fuck anyway. If he can't even take care of his body, I wouldn't want him taking care of my country. No prejudice, I just see it as a reflection of laziness and gluttony.

Take care of yourself if you want to take care of the rest of us!
          Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          Overly active thyroid
          That is very difficult to prove and even harder to treat. It is known that it is very rare that a hormone disorder is the cause. Basically, 95% of the time, its fat lazyness.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
            That is very difficult to prove and even harder to treat. It is known that it is very rare that a hormone disorder is the cause. Basically, 95% of the time, its fat lazyness.
            He has commented on it, before.
            “I’m really struggling, been struggling for a long time with it,” he told CNN’s Piers Morgan in June. “And I know that it would be better for my kids if I got it more under control, and so I do feel a sense of guilt at times about that.”
            “I weigh too much because I eat too much,” he said after his hospitalization this summer, “and I eat some bad things, too.”

Comment

Hungry thyroid

Oh well, Romney took advantage of it by bribing him for an endorsement with Golden Corral gift certificates.

Comment

When your thyroids are fucked up it's a mother fucker....

I have to get blood work every 6 weeks to keep mine in check. It's why it's a bitch for me to maintain my weight. It's pretty bad when a 6'5" guy only eats 1500 calories a day and still gains weight.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Oh well, Romney took advantage of it by bribing him for an endorsement with Golden Corral gift certificates.
                  I like how we have all these RINO's to choose from. Cain, Perry, Romney... just look at their past. Most of the big name non-rinos aren't even running. We're getting the shaft here.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                    I like how we have all these RINO's to choose from. Cain, Perry, Romney... just look at their past. Most of the big name non-rinos aren't even running. We're getting the shaft here.
                    Still pissed at Palin not running after you made that large donation? LOL

Comment

I'll never make any donation. Fraid I'd rather have palin than Perry or Romney though.

Comment

Working...
                      X