Chris Christie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Christie

Holding a news conference today at noon. Speculation is that it's an announcement of his candidacy.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

He snagged a new iphone.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

So he flat-out lied to everyone about not running? No beating around the bush or speculating; he said he would not run.

I couldn't vote for the fat fuck anyway. If he can't even take care of his body, I wouldn't want him taking care of my country. No prejudice, I just see it as a reflection of laziness and gluttony.

Take care of yourself if you want to take care of the rest of us!

Comment

Does he just rub anyone else the wrong way? I dont know what it is because I agree with alot of what he is for but damn the guy is a complete asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          So he flat-out lied to everyone about not running? No beating around the bush or speculating; he said he would not run.

I couldn't vote for the fat fuck anyway. If he can't even take care of his body, I wouldn't want him taking care of my country. No prejudice, I just see it as a reflection of laziness and gluttony.

Take care of yourself if you want to take care of the rest of us!
          Dr Dave, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Dr Dave, is that you?
            No, it's not saying I like the guy or not because of his weight. I'm saying his attention (or lack thereof) to his health is part of his resume.

Comment

Well I don't remember Churchill being very slim.

Comment

Maybe the cracka has a hormone imbalance.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Well I don't remember Churchill being very slim.
                  I didn't vote for him either.

Comment

Christie is no conservative. His stance on illegals, global warming, and other issues substantiate that. Better than what we have? Yeah, but there's already eight others that are. He won't get the nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      I didn't vote for him either.
                      Good thing alot of people did.

Comment

If Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot, Denny didn't vote.:wink1:

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Christie is no conservative. His stance on illegals, global warming, and other issues substantiate that. Better than what we have? Yeah, but there's already eight others that are. He won't get the nomination.
                          Let's hope not. Don't underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.
                          LOL! I doubt he's no Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            If Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot, Denny didn't vote.:wink1:
                            Put a Bush back on there

Comment

I like some of what he did in NJ, but his extreme waffling on whether he wants to run or not has turned me completely off. He should have manned up and shown up for the debates if he wants to run.

We've got enough waffling politicians in washington as it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X