Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I didn't vote for him either.
    So you would have been stupid enough to vote for Chamberlain?

Comment

Just another dope the news/entertainment can build up and tear down for a story. They've already crowned their king and his name is Mitt Romney.

Comment

He just announced he isn't running. Everyone can breath now.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          He just announced he isn't running. Everyone can breath now.
          He needs to run... on a treadmill.

Comment

He needs to run... on a treadmill.
            If he does, will you vote for him?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              If he does, will you vote for him?
              You mean if he took care of himself? No, but that would be one less reason NOT to vote for him.

Comment

I'd vote for him. We need a fiscal conservative who just doesn't fucking care what people think. That is him. I don't care if he weighs a thousand pounds.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You mean if he took care of himself? No, but that would be one less reason NOT to vote for him.
                  Ironically, I'm thinking he out-lives Ron Paul...

Comment

What's his stance on illegal immigration. I haven't followed him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      What's his stance on illegal immigration. I haven't followed him at all.
                      it isn't illegal...

Last edited by jw33; 10-04-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        What an idiot. I would not vote for him just because of that.

Comment

What an idiot. I would not vote for him just because of that.
                          This is what I was talking about. He's not a "conservative". To a yankee, he's considered a conservative, but down here, he's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            Not quite what he said. From the article:

U.S. Attorney Christopher Christie, widely considered to be a leading GOP contender for governor next year, spoke Sunday in response to a question on illegal immigration at an open forum that grew heated.

He said living in the U.S. without immigration paperwork is "an administrative matter" that federal immigration officials are supposed to address through deportation.
                            In a statement clarifying the remarks, Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak said that although lacking documents is not necessarily a crime in itself, it is a federal misdemeanor to enter the country without going through the proper immigration channels, or to enter by using fraudulent documents.

Christie "did not say, nor did he mean, that entering this country through any means other than the appropriate immigration channels is a lawful act. It is not," Drewniak said in a statement.
                            He told the audience it doesn't take a "genius" to see there's a serious immigration problem in this country and that the U.S. needs tighter border security.

"If there are people out there committing crimes, they should be dealt with," he said.

"If there are undocumented people running around, then Immigration and Customs Enforcement should do their jobs."
                            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Well he said he isn't running. So good for all of us.

Comment

Well he said he isn't running. So good for all of us.
                                I'm glad he's sticking to his guns on this one, if for no other reason than he said he wasn't going to run. He has a lot of work to do in New Jersey, and it looks like they could use somebody who gives a crap.
                                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X