President Barack Obama to visit Eastfield College in Mesquite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Barack Obama to visit Eastfield College in Mesquite

President Barack Obama will visit Eastfield College in Mesquite on Tuesday to tout his proposed jobs plan.

According to the White House, Obama will deliver remarks urging Congress to pass the American Jobs Act to “keep teachers in the classroom” and “put more money in the pocket of working Americans.”

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    According to the White House, Obama will deliver remarks urging Congress to pass the American Jobs Act to “keep teachers in the classroom” and “put more of Paul's money in the pocket of non-working Americans.”
    fixed!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You have deep pockets, you shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Does he have to visit college's or is that the only way he can get anyone to actually show up. Whatever happened to the trillions of tax payers money he's already pumped out?
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
          Does he have to visit college's or is that the only way he can get anyone to actually show up. Whatever happened to the trillions of tax payers money he's already pumped out?
          The schools let the students out of classes if they will attend the messiah's speech. They feed them drinks and snacks and he has a captive audience. If his tired-ass message can't resonate with young people, then he's done.

Comment

He's going to Eastfield because he couldn't meet the prerequisits for holding a speech at Paul Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              He's going to Eastfield because he couldn't meet the prerequisits for holding a speech at Paul Quinn.
              Ooooooohhhhh! SNAP!

but seriously EASTFIELD?!? That boggles my mind given all the other universities we have in Texas.

Comment

Obama you get the hell out of my state.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

stock market free fall coming after he talks.

Comment

Have fun with that traffic

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      According to the White House, Obama will deliver remarks urging Congress to pass the American Jobs Act to “keep teachers in the classroom” and “put more of Paul's wife's money in the pocket of non-working Americans.”
                      fixed!

god bless.
                      fixed the fix!
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Im surprised he didnt reserve El-Centro.

Comment

Have presidents not learned that Dallas is not the area for you to come by when your not from here?

Were the 60's a lesson to no one!!!!

lolz

Comment

anyone got a '61 continental convertible?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                              Im surprised he didnt reserve El-Centro.
                              I see what you did there....

Comment

Working...
                              X