Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden: Voters should blame Obama, not Bush, for economy Read more: http://dailycalle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden: Voters should blame Obama, not Bush, for economy Read more: http://dailycalle

Biden: Voters should blame Obama, not Bush, for economy | 'This is a referendum on Obama and Biden and the nature of the state of the economy'

Vice President Joe Biden told Florida radio station WLRN on Thursday that voters should hold President Barack Obama, not former President George W. Bush, accountable for the poor state of America’s economy.

Conservative PAC American Crossroads circulated the startling statement Thursday afternoon, expecting it will take Democratic campaign strategists by surprise.

“Right now, understandably — totally legitimate — this is a referendum on Obama and Biden and the nature of the state of the economy,” Biden said.

Polls indicating that more Americans blame Bush for the economy than Obama are not relevant, Biden said.

“Even though fifty-some percent of the American people think that the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant,” Biden stressed. “What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the ones in charge and it’s gotten better, but it hasn’t gotten good enough.”

“I don’t blame them for being mad. We’re in charge,” Biden explained. (RELATED: Biden says GOP threatens cops, firefighters)

Biden did clarify that while the 2012 election is currently shaping up as a referendum on the Obama administration, “it’s soon going to be a choice.” He then launched into an on-air pitch for the president’s American Jobs Act.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/29/bi...#ixzz1ZOfnumVG
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I must not watch enough tv or haven't really cared to notice, but I haven't seen or heard of Biden for ages.... I think I saw a glimpse of him on the chick show that plays in the mornings about the Republican panel comment about the gay soldier.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm sure Obama shit his pants. Biden is tired of being hidden.

Comment

If anybody but Joe "This is a big fucking deal" Biden had said it, a whole lot more people would be taking notice. Instead, it's more like, "oh, there goes Joe, running his mouth again".
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The economy has gotten better?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

al of them can take some blame. maybe if they werent so busy placing blame on each other something would get done. once again business as usual while Rome Burns

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              The economy has gotten better?
              no jobs= hell no. if Obama would walk 50k jobs would be created the same day. Obama you want to create jobs? Hand in the keys to the White House!

Comment

Our government will keep failing until someone in office says the economy's recovery is not their job and gets out of the way to let the private sector do what it is supposed to do.

Government is too big, over-stepped its intended boundries, mismanaged, too expensive to operate in this capacity, causing more problems for businesses by doing so and getting worse by the day.

Comment

Biden, senator to delaware? There is a reason much of the banking industry is located there...

But yeah, rats leaving the sinking (stinking?) ship...

Comment

Working...
                  X