Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossdressers should be in the military!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main thing is the cross dressers. If your a TG and you are already that when you come in, there's no reason you need to tell anyone you switched, wear the right uniform and carry on. My point is the cross dressing. If you're a man wearing women clothes and enlist, should the military allow you to wear a woman's uniform and treat you as a woman (PT, sexual harassment seminars, women's restroom, etc) or do they have a right to say "Fuck off, you're a man, put on fucking pants?"
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If you're saying "If you act and look like a man and your DL says man, you wear the man's uniform and if it says woman, you wear the woman's no matter your gender identity or sexual preference or what you like to dress up as" then we're golden on this one. I want libs to stop trying to change the military to 'reflect society' as we're not here to reflect society, we're here to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        If you're saying "If you act and look like a man and your DL says man, you wear the man's uniform and if it says woman, you wear the woman's no matter your gender identity or sexual preference or what you like to dress up as" then we're golden on this one. I want libs to stop trying to change the military to 'reflect society' as we're not here to reflect society, we're here to kill.
        It's a perfect world FF. Clearly racrguy knows more than you and I about these things. We're just not intelligent enough to understand it.

Although I have no experience dirt track racing, I'll sit here and tell him how to be a better driver. In a perfect world if you did this, that and the other thing = WIN!

I hope you sway him FF, but I really don't know if it's his Internet persona, he's that stubborn or that ignorant to real life - but I find it just a waste of time based off this and other threads I've seen.

I love how people who never would serve in the military want to say what goes on.

Edit: To clarify last line, I guess as a citizen that have that ability. The way it is done is what cracks me up. I'll be curious what enlistment looks like 15-20 years from now with all this crazy shit going on.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I doubt I'll sway him, afterall I only served in a combat role and have a certificate of retirement from the Army.

Comment

IMHO those who haven't served should have no say in how things are run.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              IMHO those who haven't served should have no say in how things are run.
              Even your Commander in Chief and Seceratary of Defense?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Even your Commander in Chief and Seceratary of Defense?
                Yeah, that's the problem. I feel the same way, and at the end of the day an outside perspective IS needed to an extent. However, I certainly have a double standard on how things should be run when it comes to the military.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I agree to an extant as well on an outside perspective.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                  X