Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossdressers should be in the military!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Operation Human Shield?
    Which would go in right before "Operation Get Behind Darkie?"
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I want to see those two explain this one to me
      You won't because they can't. Its just more of where their useless little ideology leads.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
        You won't because they can't. Its just more of where their useless little ideology leads.

Useless ideology, sort of like using a lawnmower engine to run an alternator?

Comment

Don't tell me you're as stupid as cooter...

wait nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Never fuck with the Infantry wearing pumps.
            that made me laugh.

Combat Arms will never be the same again.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Don't confuse the difference between won't and can't. Neither you, nor FF have ever made a good point regarding social issues, and some legal ones. There is no reason to assume this will be any different. So why argue with people who are illogical and not that intelligent to begin with?

Comment

I have no idea why I keep arguing with you racr. Tell me, what standard do you use on a crossdresser or transgender? The one that reflects their genetics or the one that reflects their 'gender identity?"
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

hell yeah, for a pft i would demand i get graded under the female standards! high first class everytime!
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I have no idea why I keep arguing with you racr. Tell me, what standard do you use on a crossdresser or transgender? The one that reflects their genetics or the one that reflects their 'gender identity?"
                      I know why you keep arguing with me, because you're a glutton for punishment.

Whatever it says on your drivers license, because if you can get the state to agree that you switched from male to female or vice versa, then I won't have any problem acknowledging that you're the opposite sex compared to what you were born as. If you get a drivers license that says female and you were born a male, so be it, you can dress like a woman. Regardless of a person's sexual preference, there are standards of dress that must be met. They can be transgender on their own time. While someone is at work the fact that they're gay or transgender shouldn't even be brought up, they're at work to work, not to suck dick or dress like a beauty queen.

And why are you so hell bent about keeping people different from yourself out of the military? Unwilling to accept the fact that not everyone is like you? I think so. Just because gays and transgenders join the military doesn't mean it's going to turn into the Village People.

Comment

^I have zero desire to go into a war situation with some douche bag that sits when he pisses because he is angry at mommy and daddy. Pretty damn certain that would affect my morale.

Our military is turning into Caligula.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          And why are you so hell bent about keeping people different from yourself out of the military? Unwilling to accept the fact that not everyone is like you? I think so. Just because gays and transgenders join the military doesn't mean it's going to turn into the Village People.
                          I can't recall if you say you ever served or not.

There is never at work/not at work, you are always a Soldier (Marine, Airman, Sailor..whatever). It's a 24x7 job until you out process and are just a civilian. At that point UCMJ is not a concern anymore. Otherwise, I've seen it - if you misbehave off-base/duty or as you would like to argue "their own time"; they likely will get punishment via the civilian side as well as the military side.

To be quite honest, this is one reason I never re-enlisted. I did not like how you never really had any privacy. Regardless if it was on-base housing, off base..etc...etc. This was not a big reason for me getting out, just one of many.

Anyway, you may be off-duty but you're never truly on your own time where you can do whatever you want. You're always a representative of your branch. Which is why the more mature NCOs get pissed off at the immature E1-4s. Even though they did the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            ^I have zero desire to go into a war situation with some douche bag that sits when he pisses because he is angry at mommy and daddy. Pretty damn certain that would affect my morale.

Our military is turning into Caligula.
                            How would you know unless they told you? We've all seen members of both sexes that were questionable as to their exact gender. I'm not saying that your desire is incorrect, but to ban them from service is taking it a bit far IMO. let then serve and hold them to the same standards all the other service members are held to.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            I can't recall if you say you ever served or not.

There is never at work/not at work, you are always a Soldier (Marine, Airman, Sailor..whatever). It's a 24x7 job until you out process and are just a civilian. At that point UCMJ is not a concern anymore. Otherwise, I've seen it - if you misbehave off-base/duty or as you would like to argue "their own time"; they likely will get punishment via the civilian side as well as the military side.

To be quite honest, this is one reason I never re-enlisted. I did not like how you never really had any privacy. Regardless if it was on-base housing, off base..etc...etc. This was not a big reason for me getting out, just one of many.

Anyway, you may be off-duty but you're never truly on your own time where you can do whatever you want. You're always a representative of your branch. Which is why the more mature NCOs get pissed off at the immature E1-4s. Even though they did the same shit.
                            I've never served, but my father was a Company Commander for the Navy and I was about to ship for MCRD San Diego when I found out my recruiter lied to me about my contract (said I was all set up in my MOS but in actuality had me open contract.) What I meant by on your own time is when you're not on duty.

Comment

I've never served, but my father was a Company Commander for the Navy and I was about to ship for MCRD San Diego when I found out my recruiter lied to me about my contract (said I was all set up in my MOS but in actuality had me open contract.) What I meant by on your own time is when you're not on duty.
                              You're always representing the US.

If we continue to lose military bearing in various areas, it'll just get pushed further and further and possibly other areas.

Let the weak in and forego PFTs.

Lose standards on dress, personal hygiene and so forth.

Well, someone can't shoot right - well, forego the qualification range.

Now, I know you'll say that has nothing to do with these sort of changes and you're technically correct. However, the way it really works is anytime things like this are changed....

There is an EO rep for every company. That EO rep has a lot of pull and can ruin careers. Now from my experience when I was enlisted....

(Clarification, this is a guesstimate)

Probably 10-25% of the EO complaints were legitimate

The rest were people pulling the race, sex and so cards to get out of work or otherwise out of trouble. Meantime, squads and even platoons are dealing with bullshit instead of doing their thing. Morale is lowered and at the end of the day, it was mostly bullshit.

This is why I'm all for women in the military, but I still feel there should be separation in the units. It was mostly women that whined about things. lol, generally speaking if there was white/black/other racism problems, a lot of times it was handled in the barracks with some beers, punches and done.

What I could foresee is some serious morale problems if we keep pushing these things. I joined the US Army to be "hardcore" which really boils down to disciplined. If you're disciplined you'll be hardcore at anything you're doing. Now, if the military leadership is walking on eggshells all the damned time it's hard for them to administer tough love. They'll just resort to administrative discipline which ruins careers and lives. It also does not provide the same amount of discipline that wall-to-wall counseling and/or being smoked would provide, on the spot, in the field and it's over.

It's similar to the school systems walking on eggshells over offending someone. That's why simple scuffles between growing boys has them taken away in handcuffs. Schools can't just do what the used to do, handle it in house between the kids and parents. Now they get sued and a lot of people get blamed for simple things.

I know I'm not being 100% clear on what I'm getting at with these things. I'm not a debate expert, but I hope you see the other side of it. It's not ALL about hate, there are other aspects that come into play. The military would never admit it and I don't blame them.

Hell, take the Marines for example. They still refuse to mix genders very much in units and they are noted for having very high morale compared to the other branches. Whether it is your standard Marine or a BAM, they are all happy.

Comment

What I meant by on your own time is when you're not on duty.
                                thats the thing, you are a Marine Sailor Airman Soldier, 24/7 you must abide by a code of conduct and dress code while in civilian attire. you dont clock out at 5 and throw on your prom dress and prance around like a queer. that shit has no place in Americas military.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X