No announcement yet.

Herman Cain on Leno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm going to let people know he's full of poo.

Comment

Ron Paulers, explain your thoughts on this?

Comment

Lmao and I missed it.....
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...t-due-process/
          There will be three to five more to take his place..

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...t-due-process/
            First off, let me say that I'm glad he got all blowed up.

Now, with regard to Paul's take, I can see where he brings out a contrary point of view. This guy is an American citizen with rights just like the rest of us. We all want a fair trial when accused with anything and it is a right we deserve. This military/CIA operation in a foreign coutry was only set to seek out and terminate this accused terrorist. There was no intention of capture and bringing this American citizen to justice.

Like I said, I'd pull the trigger myself if I had the opportunity, but I also don't have the discipline to stick to our Constitutional foundation as Dr. Paul either. Unfortunately, neither do most people.

You can't blame the guy for sticking to exactly what he preached for the last 30 years. I'm pretty sure our inalienable rights trump personal satisfaction.

Now if there was an imminent threat or no other possible solution at that time, I'd really have to challenge him on his stance, but a couple of drones chased down the guy's convoy and blew him up in the middle of the Yemeni desert.

<---Still glad it happened.

Comment

^^^ Well said.
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I like how he hung up at the end. Lol
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Denny i love you man. We have often struck off on different paths only to find that in the end, we both head in the same general direction.

Point i want to emphasize, what is wrong with someone being consistent?

Take that sheehan woman. She hates pelosi too, and unlike the p-bitch I give her a degree of props for consistency. Props not really counting for much, but if anyone is keeping score, well...

Comment

Really, can you be a bigger dousche nozzle bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                      Denny i love you man. We have often struck off on different paths only to find that in the end, we both head in the same general direction.

Point i want to emphasize, what is wrong with someone being consistent?

Take that sheehan woman. She hates pelosi too, and unlike the p-bitch I give her a degree of props for consistency. Props not really counting for much, but if anyone is keeping score, well...
                      It's funny when someone gets praised for taking a stance one way, but crucified for maintaining on other issues. Nuts, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Paul's foreign policy is just fine when you get out of the brainwash we've all encountered.

Cain being a part of the Fed is just another reason to hit him with the fire hose.
                        What're your views on Paul not wanting to support Israel as much as we do? He basically came out and said it in his post debate interview before he cut himself off.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                          What're your views on Paul not wanting to support Israel as much as we do? He basically came out and said it in his post debate interview before he cut himself off.
                          Well, I'm a huge supporter of Israel. I don't like the fact that they wouldn't get the support that we've historically given them, but it actually might work out for Israel overall. Remember, we also keep Israel on a tight leash from kicking the crap out of the surrounding Palestinian, Persian and Arab trash. Things might just work themselves out in Israel's favor the way Israel wants to work them out. I mean, really, this nation is giving them less and less support all the time anyway (if not blatant support for the Palestinians behind the cutain).

Like I said, Paul is consistant straight across the board. I bet anything that Iran's situation worsens with us out of the picture too.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            By support do you mean sending foreign aid (akaur tax dollars) to their enemies and trying to dictate their every move? The best thing for Israel in the long run is for the US to step back and let them work it out for themselves. They have one of the best airforces in the world and nuclear weapons. They'll be just fine without our help for awhile and Iran or anyone else for that matter will promptly back down with an unrestrained Israel as a new neighbor.

Comment

Working...
                            X