No announcement yet.

Herman Cain on Leno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RP is a threat to the NWO & the Fed, so he gets no coverage, missed questions, less time, etc. Everything they've tried to pin on him has backfired. He's not a puppet, so they say he's not doing well in the polls, etc. Whos doing these polls anyway, they didn't have a straw poll in Texas, because "they" didn't think there was any real interest, really?
    RP is a Constitutionalist, the complete opposite of the cronies in DC now. Which is exactly what this nation needs.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
      RP is a threat to the NWO & the Fed, so he gets no coverage, missed questions, less time, etc. Everything they've tried to pin on him has backfired. He's not a puppet, so they say he's not doing well in the polls, etc. Whos doing these polls anyway, they didn't have a straw poll in Texas, because "they" didn't think there was any real interest, really?
      RP is a Constitutionalist, the complete opposite of the cronies in DC now. Which is exactly what this nation needs.
      His (RP) views on foreign policy is where he loses it for me, and I'd assume majority of the Conservatives.

Cain was part of a Kansas state Fed.

You don't agree with this?

Comment

Isn't that the same site that said we didn't kill Usama, or some crazy crap? lol

Comment

What a mess the GOP is this time around. The best candidate can't correctly pronounce the word "Iowa."

He sort of sounds like the black dude on Family Guy.
          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
            What a mess the GOP is this time around. The best candidate can't correctly pronounce the word "Iowa."

He sort of sounds like the black dude on Family Guy.
            Ron Paul pronounces it just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
              His (RP) views on foreign policy is where he loses it for me, and I'd assume majority of the Conservatives.

Cain was part of a Kansas state Fed.
              Paul's foreign policy is just fine when you get out of the brainwash we've all encountered.

Cain being a part of the Fed is just another reason to hit him with the fire hose.

Comment

Isn't that the same site that said we didn't kill Usama, or some crazy crap? lol
                It's on the site, pretty interesting read. Also look at the pics of osama now, when we supposedly killed him and 10 years ago. The guy never aged. lol

2 Chronicles 7:14
                If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Cain being a part of the Fed is just another reason to hit him with the fire hose.
                  So you don't agree that the Fed should not be in bed so deep with the treasury department?

I don't disagree with RP and the Fed crap. His views on foreign policy, I think, are too passive. What will he do, pull out of every military base around the world and magicly people will stop hating us?

Comment

So you don't agree that the Fed should not be in bed so deep with the treasury department?

I don't disagree with RP and the Fed crap. His views on foreign policy, I think, are too passive. What will he do, pull out of every military base around the world and magicly people will stop hating us?
                    Just look how well our current plan is working. Like it or not we're bankrupt, our military is busy patrolling other countries borders getting their asses shot off for going on ten years, we dole out billions of dollars to Pakistan, Israel, the PLO, and all sorts of other places that who only knows what they do with it.

Comment

The Fed should not operate in the capacity they are currently in, let alone be in bed with anyone in government. You think putting Cain in will help the situation?

We will pull out of every military base in the world and finally utilize the military the way it was designed for. Nothing more, nothing less. (See Constitution for what Congress can do with the military)

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        Tonight?
                        Yes.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          Yes.
                          Cool! We get to hear about how much he doesn't know about being President. It's the 2008 election all over again.

Comment

Cool! We get to hear about how much he doesn't know about being President. It's the 2008 election all over again.
                            Nobody said you had to watch it Denny.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Nobody said you had to watch it Denny.
                              But it is entertainment.

You only want the people who fall for his shit to watch?

Comment

But it is entertainment.

You only want the people who fall for his shit to watch?
                                I don't care who watches it. I was just letting people know that he was going to be on there.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X