obama's job act- you will be paying for 421 billion of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Durantula View Post
    Did you tools just conveniently ignore the fact that more than half of the bill ($250 billion) is tax breaks for small business? No, you're too busy looking at the tax hikes.

Derp.
    A lot of those are tax credits, not the same as a cut. And the taxes are raised for individuals AND businesses making over $250,000. This negates the tax credits and raises the taxes on every business. This is not a jobs bill, its a tax increase for everyone that he has been trying to pass since he came in.

Comment

Did you tools just conveniently ignore the fact that more than half of the bill ($250 billion) is tax breaks for small business? No, you're too busy looking at the tax hikes.

Derp.
      You're an idiot. NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        A lot of those are tax credits, not the same as a cut. And the taxes are raised for individuals AND businesses making over $250,000. This negates the tax credits and raises the taxes on every business. This is not a jobs bill, its a tax increase for everyone that he has been trying to pass since he came in.
        Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
          Tax credits, tax cuts. Tomato tomah-to.

Considering only about 2% of small business owners earn more than $250k/year, no it's not negating shit.

Edit: Moody's said it would add 1.9M jobs. Not a jobs bill?
          Originally posted by StanleyTweedle
          Yep, [Obama] is a racist food stamp president. He's much more racist than any white person I've met. He hates the jews and all the various whites.
          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Did you ignore the fact that half of the bill is tax increases? Tool.
            Nope, got that loud and clear. And it's completely necessary.
            Yep, [Obama] is a racist food stamp president. He's much more racist than any white person I've met. He hates the jews and all the various whites.
            LOL

Comment

Edit: Moody's said it would add 1.9M jobs. Not a jobs bill?
              so roughly 221k spent for each job created?

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                so roughly 221k spent for each job created?
                Don't get picky, Chris. Hell, it's only money!

Barry didn't do a damn thing with $850,000,000, so what can he do with half that?

Comment

I wanted to be in a good mood today, I was going to ignore this thread. Now I'm in a bad mood. Damned politicians.

What exactly is going on with budget cuts these days?
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

their trying to decide which cheaper wine to import for obamas next party since they can't import it from france for 400 a bottle anymore lol

Comment

Nope, got that loud and clear. And it's completely necessary.
                      If you are are a flaming liberal and cannot fathom the phrase "cut spending" then I guess you are right.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Don't get picky, Chris. Hell, it's only money!

Barry didn't do a damn thing with $850,000,000, so what can he do with half that?
                        Fuck it, we will just print more!!!

Comment

I like the interview I saw last week with a small flower shop owner in D.C. They asked the guy if he received more tax breaks, would he hire more people? He replied,

"Nope, I'd still have to have more revenue to pay these people."

Then the interviewer said, "What would you like Obama to do to help you out?"

The business owner answers, "he could come buy some flowers."

Lol @ anyone who thinks the government can create jobs. For fuck sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            Lol @ anyone who thinks the government can create jobs. For fuck sakes.
                            You're gonna be real upset when someone informs you the government is the largest employer in the country.
                            LOL

Comment

You're gonna be real upset when someone informs you the government is the largest employer in the country.
                              You're going to be real upset when someone informs you that every one of those are at the pleasure of the taxpayer and eliminating them reduces our debt
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                You're going to be real upset when someone informs you that every one of those are at the pleasure of the taxpayer and eliminating them reduces our debt
                                Have you ever thought about the economic impact of putting over 1 million out of work? Hint: It wouldn't be good. For anyone.

If you think we have trouble paying down the debt now just wait until you send the global economy into a depression.
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X