Greece to default as soon as this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece to default as soon as this weekend

Man they are the first domino it appears. And no one is going to bail them out either.

Ok so if they default what could one expect to happen? Ill be in Greece in just over two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      Ok so if they default what could one expect to happen (other than financially)? Ill be in Greece in just over two weeks.
      You have a Will, right?

Comment

Our time is coming soon.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
          Ok so if they default what could one expect to happen? Ill be in Greece in just over two weeks.
          Maybe you can buy a villa? Doesn't this mean the whole country is worthless?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            You have a Will, right?
            Lol, yup. I remember last time there were s lot of riots etc, but I haven't kept up lately.

Comment

they should just let them default, cut their losses and move on

Comment

Good God I hope so, I'm tired of hearing about this crap.

Although this is more like the horseshit rumor that JP Morgan was going to take over Bank of America a few weeks back. People type this crap on a blog and people just eat it up. Every moronic idea these assholes can come up with gets shit all over the internet.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I thought Germany was bailing out the EU at 120% of their GDP or something insane like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Good God I hope so, I'm tired of hearing about this crap.

Although this is more like the horseshit rumor that JP Morgan was going to take over Bank of America a few weeks back. People type this crap on a blog and people just eat it up. Every moronic idea these assholes can come up with gets shit all over the internet.
                    no kidding! rip off that band aid and get it over with! all of this crap has been going on for way too long...

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      I thought Germany was bailing out the EU at 120% of their GDP or something insane like that.
                      I think you are thinking of Switzerland....

Greece, followed by Ireland, Italy, Spain and maybe the UK by end of year would be the best thing that could happen for the US. As soon as one goes, the US banks should be getting the fuck out of EU investments and it will steam roll from there.

Getting popcorn as this "news" could finally get interesting.

As for going to Greece....Fawk that! go to the grand canyon....or Florida.

Comment

Let the bodies hit the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                          Let the bodies hit the floor!
                          Yep. Piss on 'em. I hope our congress is paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Yep. Piss on 'em. I hope our congress is paying attention.
                            To what???

ps: (it's a rhetorical question)

Comment

Funny that the ones making money off this don't see all this global instability and collapse as something bad. I guess I'd try to make it out to be meaningless if it made me gains too.

Maybe not. This whole Iraqi occupation BS has made me a ton of money, but I am still its biggest critic.

Comment

Working...
                              X