Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 You Need to Form a Union! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Need to Form a Union!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Need to Form a Union!

Obama administration's Labor Relations Board just ruled that ALL private businesses, with the exception of some small companies whose payroll and workforce is too small, must now prominently display posters advising workers that they have a right to form a union. Looks like Richard "fatfuck" Trumka and Andy Stern finally got their wish.

I'm waiting to see what these posters look like. Something tells me the wording will be vaguely coercive.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

LOL.

I just posted that same info here:
    But the workers say they don't want any of it. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-22/hyundai-teaches-uaw-best-factory-job-doesn-t-need-a-union-cars.html Hyundai Teaches UAW Best Factory Job Doesnât Need a Union: Cars Q By Tim Higgins and Keith Naughton - Jun 21, 2011 11:45 PM CT inShare11 More Print

You don't HAVE to form a Union, just have to post prominently you can make one...
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That is why you see so many people forming and operating service businesses that have only one employee........THE OWNER ! A beauty operator, AC Service Tech, auto mechanic, head hunter, landscaper, ect. can make a good living without employees. What about the guy who buys and sells classic cars ? Just him, his knowledge and some cash, and her can make a lot of money with no help. You just have to be smart. What about the stock trader ? Some of them do quite well.

Comment

I bet I could form a union just for myself, and somehow use that to mooch a living.

Comment

I can't wait for those to go up because they will disappear overnight:wink1:

Comment

Working...
          X