Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when obama said he would bankrupt coal-based energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when obama said he would bankrupt coal-based energy?

Remember this in 2008?

Remember when he said he would force energy prices to skyrocket?

He is making good on his promises via the EPA, taking up to 1/5th of the nations powergrid with it:

I don't think we will be able to get rid of him in time to stop this shit.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

And to think there are some who are PROUD to have elected this steaming sack of monkey shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      And to think there are some who are PROUD to have elected this steaming sack of monkey shit.
      re-election coming soon!

Comment

The coal plants they want replace don't even have scrubbers. They are outdated and will be converted to nat gas probably. Rather have ng than coal anyday

Comment

I would rather have an adequate electricity supply that isn't insanely expensive.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Fuck Jack Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              I would rather have an adequate electricity supply that isn't insanely expensive.

Stevo
              This. We're (Texas) is buying our additional power from Mexico right now. Is that what we want, too? More dependency on foreign countries for electricity? I bet Mexico doesn't have any environmental restrictions.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

This is how surprised I am. 0%

Comment

Working...
                X